why do the BK 90 start to Hiking?

Hobel

why do the BK 90 start to Hiking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeU9j76UadQ&feature=youtu.be

This offset arises already at the 2 salve

and how you look taller

that means when I land, start and fly a new attack do I continue to carry the error?:joystick:

but the error does not always occur

if he is not there, everyone is at one point

This phenomenon occurs when I do not manually input the wind

Should it still be so different?

How do you enter the wind exactly, sometimes it works exactly like in the video and another time you miss the target completely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15pBjTDJ91I&t=4s

TERNAV is kinda of wonky anyway. The Viggen wasn't really designed to carry BK-90's or RB-15's, it was only added very late in its life as an afterthought. You can make them work but if there is a lot of wind or your nav system drifts they will just miss. Remember, the Viggen does not have INS or GPS.

TERNAV is kinda of wonky anyway. The Viggen wasn't really designed to carry BK-90's or RB-15's, it was only added very late in its life as an afterthought. You can make them work but if there is a lot of wind or your nav system drifts they will just miss. Remember, the Viggen does not have INS or GPS.

What you can do, update the ins before you release the BK-90. You can make the fix on a high hill or point in a bay. Or something easily identifiable.

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

What you can do, update the ins before you release the BK-90. You can make the fix on a high hill or point in a bay. Or something easily identifiable.

Yeah but the visual fix method is maybe accurate up to like +/- 20m if done correctly. I also find the sub 10km standoff range of the BK90's somewhat limiting anyway. Compared to something like the JSOW at high alt.

So the goal is the 5 in the ternav right?

I get the 5 even if I fly over an island with a few bumps is that still correct?

And is it normal that ternav 5 goes away when you roll too hard?

This! When using BK90 I always do a navfix just prior to the attack and my BK90s pretty reliable hit right on target then.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg