Are either of these on our Caucasus map?

BlacleyCole

I’m thinking about creating a huey rescue mission similar to what happened in 1999 over Bosnia when they shot down the f117. Is Ruma or Belgrade on the Caucasus map?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

No, Belgrade and Ruma are in Serbia

Maybe it's better to close this thread...

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Ok I’m not up on the map or my geographical locations in that sector of the world as the closest I ever came was either pasts on leave or Germany in an airport while either heading. To the sandbox almost 30 years ago or Egypt the other trip. Now the pg map I’m familiar with a couple areas the Kuwaiti city in dec 93 barrain a couple months earlier on MWR leave. Where we were is further south near the bad guy island that isn’t coming to me right now the nttr I’ve been to Vegas several times so once I got my bearings I was ok I have been tdy twice to Nellis in 91 and driven through the state once or twice if the latter I’m not positive if both time I use the same routes or if one was down south and one up north or not.

Close it as I guess my mission will be adapted to another locale.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.