No Instant Action Missions?

Gpruitt54

I installed the Syria Map to discover that there are no Instant Action Mission options as there is with the other maps in DCS.

I do not know hot to use the editor. So, how do I fly the Syria map? Are there Instant Action content coming for the Syria map? Or, are there content I can download and install?

Thanks

Greg

• ED Team

We do have instant action missions in progress for many aircraft, as you can imagine it can take some time.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

We do have instant action missions in progress for many aircraft, as you can imagine it can take some time.

thanks

Sigh. Hey BN, can we get a timeframe? I realize there's this big editor there that is a powerful tool, but editing missions just isn't my thing at all. Feels like work. Is there any timeframe on at least the instant action missions? I assumed stuff would be completed prior to the launch of the map. I'm kinda considering refunding it on steam and buying it later when people have missions on it.

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

While unzipping this file (Geez! Who knew .miz was a form of zip) the following error popped up.

Where in Gods name does the Syria Free Flight folder belong? Once the folder is copied, how may I access it in DCS?

https://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=246082&stc=1&d=1598625509

Do not try to unzip a ".miz"-file. Just drop it into C:\Users\ xxx \Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Missions\... (as far as I remember - I am not at my gaming PC at the moment.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB