https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=174632

And here,

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=175314

I am very happy with how they came out.

Total cost?

$180.00 to $200.00 cash

five weeks of complaints from wife about mess on table!:D

100_1437.thumb.JPG.fb9aebb0208ead55bd6722870e408d61.JPG

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Very awesome! What controllers did you use for the base?
Thank you, I'm very pleased with them.

The base of the cyclic is the Thrustmaster pro flight system. It is the first version with metal base and very strong springs.

Later versions where plastic.

The collective uses the thrustmaster TQS throttle base, modified to supply sufficient friction so the arm stays wherever it is placed.

I still need to mount the collective base.

If there is interest, I saw the same pro flight base on ebay for under $50.00. You could build a cyclic for $120.00 to $130.00 if you have a old joystick to use. Does not need to be T.master.

Anyone can pm me for help if wanted. I will be glad to assist.

Flying with real controls is amazing! Going to take a little time to get used to them though.

Highly recommended!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."