Tobii 4C and DCS 2.5

Hello all,

My apologies if there is already a thread on this, or a more suitable place to put it. I've just bought a Tobii 4C eye/head tracker which is supposed to work with DCS. Unfortunately I switched over from 1.5 to 2.5 almost moments before this was delivered! It does not currently work in DCS 2.5. I saw a related thread about freetrack where a fix was to put copies of headtracker.dll in various other folders in the main DCS but this didn't work for me. I know the device works (on desktop, and in Elite Dangerous) and it's really nice.

Anyone got any ideas or got it working in 2.5 specifically? Help much appreciated.

Nigel.

• 3 weeks later...

The only solution offered was to reinstall the game. I am not downloading it all over again, thanks! I sent the Tobii back and spent my refund on a TrackIR which worked perfectly out of the box. I don't see any reason to delay using DCS while waiting for a product that might never be compatible.

• 2 months later...
Ha ok, want to buy one, but I think is not a good solution for now. But, with tobii, can I use my eyes for mouse pointer?

Not yet I think, from what I know. I tested it yesterday and it works better now than earlier. A nice feeling... ????

That would be an Awesome feature tho! :)