Civilian planes

Neon

WIP...........

707.png?dl=1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Yes, Being re-textured with new liveries etc.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

We (cdpkobra, Seethos, popChar) are working on a "Civil Aircraft Mod (CAM)" with A380, B-747, B-757 and B-737 contains a ton of skins and liveries, coming up soon :-)

WIP:

KLM02.jpg

757-01.jpg

Edited by Popchar
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X (8x 3.9GHz / 4.5GHz Turbo) | MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon | 32GB (2x16GB) G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 8GB MSI RTX2080Super GAMING X TRIO | 1000GB SAMSUNG 970-EVO Plus M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 | SSD 1000GB Crucial MX500 (560MB/s - 510MB/s) | TrackIR 5;

Modules: FC3, A10C, A10C II, Mig21Bis, F-16C Viper, FA-18C, JF-17 Thunder, L-39, CArms, Hawk, Aviojet C101, F-86 Sabre, Mig 15, Razbam M2KC, F-5E Tiger, Viggen, Spitfire, Mustang, Dora, BF-109, AV-8B Harrier, Persian Gulf, FA-18C, F-16 Viper, JF-17 Thunder, F-14B TomCattiCat, SuperCarrier, Nevada, Syria, Mariann-Island, South-Atlantic, Channel-Map, Normandy Map + WWII Assets Pack

For more Info WIP:

https://cam.em-key.de

Edited by Popchar

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X (8x 3.9GHz / 4.5GHz Turbo) | MSI MPG X570 Gaming Pro Carbon | 32GB (2x16GB) G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200MHz | 8GB MSI RTX2080Super GAMING X TRIO | 1000GB SAMSUNG 970-EVO Plus M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 | SSD 1000GB Crucial MX500 (560MB/s - 510MB/s) | TrackIR 5;

Modules: FC3, A10C, A10C II, Mig21Bis, F-16C Viper, FA-18C, JF-17 Thunder, L-39, CArms, Hawk, Aviojet C101, F-86 Sabre, Mig 15, Razbam M2KC, F-5E Tiger, Viggen, Spitfire, Mustang, Dora, BF-109, AV-8B Harrier, Persian Gulf, FA-18C, F-16 Viper, JF-17 Thunder, F-14B TomCattiCat, SuperCarrier, Nevada, Syria, Mariann-Island, South-Atlantic, Channel-Map, Normandy Map + WWII Assets Pack

We (cdpkobra, Seethos, popChar) are working on a "Civil Aircraft Mod (CAM)" with A380, B-747, B-757 and B-737 contains a ton of skins and liveries, coming up soon :-)

WIP:

KLM02.jpg

757-01.jpg

Now this is what I'm talking about... nice! Hopefully eventually 2.1.1+++ compatible as well!

Edited by Sport

Come check me out on

YouTube!

Twitch!

Have a listen to the Alert 5 Podcast - YOUR source for the latest combat flight simulation news!

At the moment it does not work under 2.xx :/

we work on it

Of course, understood. Could use some US air carrier liveries as well, especially for the 737:

Southwest Airlines

United

American Airlines

Alaskan Airlines

US Air (old)

Area 51 (Janet) http://cdn.airplane-pictures.net/images/uploaded-images/2015/3/29/540833.jpg

Come check me out on

YouTube!

Twitch!

Have a listen to the Alert 5 Podcast - YOUR source for the latest combat flight simulation news!

WIP:

KLM02.jpg

757-01.jpg

Please for the love of God make sure the Janet 737s are represented! Are these going to be AI or Static?

TIA

SIERRA

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Excellent!

The Yak-40 will finally have some company!

My request?

Air Force One Livery.

Please?

We can then rescue the President!

Or not.......................:D:megalol::lol::music_whistling:

Air Force One is in, ED Force One as well 🙂

Edited by Popchar
  • Like 2

Ed Force One?

:lol::megalol:

This would be so cool to have in the sim. I'd love to have them as static aircraft as well.

As far as liveries are concerned, has anyone looked into which airlines fly where? Not all airlines serve that part of the world. And some only go to certain airports. I think Aeroflot, Austrian Airlines, and Uzbekistan Airways serve Krasnodar. Turkish Airlines flies into Sochi along with Aeroflot and Uzbekistan Airways. Batumi is served by Turkish Airlines and Ukraine International.

It'd be cool to have the liveries of the not-often-thought-of airlines actually serving that part of the world--airBaltic, China Southern, Qatar.

EDIT: BTW, no US carriers fly directly into that part of the world (in the interests of realism). But, whatever. Civilian airlines of any sort would be an improvement.

Edited by Ironhand

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

EDIT: BTW, no US carriers fly directly into that part of the world (in the interests of realism). But, whatever. Civilian airlines of any sort would be an improvement.

Maybe not, but they sure fly in and around the NTTR...

Come check me out on

YouTube!

Twitch!