OPFOR 15-1 Community Event

104th_Maverick

Turn up on the day gents if you are available and we will try to get you a fight! Undoubtably some people will not be able to turn up so there is a good chance we can get the extra pilots in the air.

If we can't get you up, there will be another event shortly after this one :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

A few hours to go! to avoid confusion about 104th's TS gathering time which is 18:00 zulu, please use this as a reference: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/zulu

Few reminders:

- Make sure you are running the latest DCS release version.

- 40 pilots expected to share the skies tomorrow, so a fresh computer reboot right before firing up TS and DCS would help.

Have fun gents!

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

Challenger Victory!

An outstanding show of force by the Challenger side.

All OPFOR aggresors dead with 30 minutes left on the game clock after some epic air to air action.

Scores and stats to follow.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Thanks for putting this together! We S77th guys had a great time and can't wait for the next one.

Also thanks to Maverick for his work in organizing and RIPTIDE for the technical stuff and the Tacview. Tried to make it myself but I was too impatient with the time acceleration and it was all screwed up. In game and out, an all-around top notch performance.

Hey guys, I can not get my hands on the acmi, it actually downloaded but impossible to unzip or open. Any alternate link?

+ 1

Интернет-магазин для ЕАЭС, Стань частью команды VIRPIL Controls, VIRPIL Controls в ВК, Канал VIRPIL Controls на Youtube

Win10 / I7-4790K 4.6GHz / Z97X / GTX 1080Ti / 32 Gb / SSD Samsung 860 Pro 2Tb+HDD WD 2Tb/ 40" 4K Philips BDM4065UC / TrackIR 5 / VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Flightstick (pitch: soft center cam, stiff spring / roll: hard center cam, stiff spring) + VPC Extension 200mm (S-shaped)/ VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle with Aerobatics Detents/ VPC Control Panel #1 / VPC Ace Flight Rudder Pedals

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I also want to thank the 104th especially Maverick for the whole load of organizing You did. I really enjoyed being at such an event with lots of decent pilots and a structured environment with real good tactics and action.

I think this is the right direction for a demanding simulator environmt so it doesn´t stay only at airquake and pure chaos. I would attend these events regularily. :D

S!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good combat flight is understanding the nature of things and the feeling to handle it.