Remove the tankers from the PG map

Capn kamikaze

It's stupid that they are implemented the way they are, either remove them and let us add them where we want them, or have them automatically move out of the way of player added ships.

It's ridiculous that your ships just pass through them, and neither they nor the player added ones try to avoid a collision.

with more civilian options on the horizon (neutral faction, pedestrians, air traffic, cows!) i think it would be good to have some more control over civilian traffic including ship traffic.

ideally some sort of placeble editor object, that let's you specify how the map should be populated with autogenerated civilian assets.

f.e. manually linking ports for ship routes, designating areas of high or low autogen activity, designating airports for air traffic of specified intensity...

maybe also the possibility to specify naming convention for autogen objects, to be able to adress those agents in user made scripts...

True, civilian traffic has got no damage object. Same for cars on the road that just pass through AI units. This was once explained to me on this forum, that civilian traffic is not the same as AI object.

Here is the bit explained.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2925264&postcount=2

Edited by Gierasimov
Reference added

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta