VSN flyable aircraft mods

razo+r

for the F-18 versions maybe using the f-18c flight model and cockpit for them would be awesome

Thanks,
Lt. Commander Jason "Punisher" M

Hardware:
i7 10700K 5 GHz Quad Core, Water-cooled , 32GBs 2400 DDR4 RAM, MSI Intel Z470A GAMING MB, MSI RTX 3080 GPU W/10GBs GDDR6X, 512GB NVME.2 SSD, 1TB NVME.2 SSD, 2TB External SSD, 2 512Gb SSD's & 1 350 Gb HARDDRIVE, WinWing Orion 2 Stick Base and Throttle Base, Quest 2, Windows 11 (64bit)

Hi All,

Questions about the VSN Tornado. The cockpit camera position is outside the cockpit (really annoying). Loaded munitions are also attached too far back on the two rear pylons on the fuselage (6 and 4 I think).

Any fixes for this, really want to hurl myself all over the PG map at low level (Cluster bombs on the GR4 mabye?)

Ta.

"Remember, always treat your kite like you treat your woman."

"Do you mean, do you mean take her home at the weekend to meet your Mother?"

"No! Get inside her five times a day and take her to heaven and back!" "WOOF"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can anyone get the autopilot working on the F-16C52? I can't, even when assigning to keyboard or HOTAS.

Where did you get the F16 C?

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

• 4 weeks later...
Here you can find all flyable VSN modules :https://www.dropbox.com/sh/byilrih45f13b5u/AAAwch2741vAZB10Y9QkbWp0a?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u7wf156nr1msrd9/AABGJcAamwhQZB4c9c1E8yt7a?dl=0

F16 with the F16 cockpit, would be nice

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

• 4 weeks later...
Any chance of the Tornado getting some work done to bring it to the same standard as the Tomcat

is not possible, the model cannot be changed.

All links are dead

anyone with the last version of the vsn_f-14?

Links work again, please do not download all mods, otherwise dropbox locks the links again.

The links will also be there tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

translated with deepl.com

can any one help me here i use the tornado with both su25 and a10 avionics and in both i cant get the gbus to release nore the sea hawk or alarm missiles to lock on anythig and fire them can anyone helpo plz

Depends on the GBU. I think the Su-25/A-10A systems can only drop certain bombs that were fitted onto those real airframes inside of DCS.