if you could only choose one

D3vastator

hi guys,

I currently just have the one module p51D but I put some funds away and can get one of the following, terrain or new plane,

which would you pick example the new Gulf map, nevada map or a new plane.

help me decide :D:megalol:

Cheers

Asus Rampage IV Extreme, Intel 3960X, 8gig Vengence, GTX 680 Top, Vertex 3 SSD, Sennheiser Xense, Custom EK wc loop, Silent Pro M1000watt, Corsair 600T, 24" BenQ XL2420, TM Hotas Warthog

Click for optimal graphics settings

What plane do you want to get?

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

F18. U already have the Caucuses, enjoy some carrier work

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

I would go with the FC3 most bang for the Buck as far as Aircraft. If you have just the P51 then go for the Normandy pack and stay true to what you were flying.:thumbup::pilotfly:

Edited by slowhand

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

Get what will. Make you happy if you want more areas to fly in then get a map or terrain if you are wanting a newer aircraft get a aircraft. If you can swing it all the current helicopters are in a package at a great price.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Get what will. Make you happy if you want more areas to fly in then get a map or terrain if you are wanting a newer aircraft get a aircraft. If you can swing it all the current helicopters are in a package at a great price.

Helicopters in DCS are amazing.

Am I special?

I just received a pm from whom I wont name as do not know if they want to be named, but I basically got gifted a Viggen from a very kind person, DCS Community is so awesome and everyone is very friendly, its something alot of other Sims lack, the community spirit.

Big Thank you again!

Asus Rampage IV Extreme, Intel 3960X, 8gig Vengence, GTX 680 Top, Vertex 3 SSD, Sennheiser Xense, Custom EK wc loop, Silent Pro M1000watt, Corsair 600T, 24" BenQ XL2420, TM Hotas Warthog

Click for optimal graphics settings

That means you still have the money and can buy the Mi-8 !!!

Yes Andy1966, I agree - the DCS.forums community is special and friendly :)

Though perhaps this comment is more "special" than some others...

Don't buy the F-18C as you will get nothing at the moment. Maybe wait for the F-14.

As it's so obviously wrong...

Anyway - OP - you have a WWII classic, you have a modern(ish) jet, get a helicopter !

You'll not look back, though you may look 'around and around' and upside down a bit while you learn...

Cheers.

thanks guys, its between the Gulf map or F18 now decisions decisions

fa18.

But I would evnatually get the gulf map too

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

A comment about FC3:

When you get used to one of full fidelity modules, FC3 aircraft, just doesn't feel right... :D

I still fly regularly both. F15, A10c and f18 are my favourite planes currently, but everynow and then i also fly the su25t or the su27. Love variety.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk