Spitifre without Normandy map

For the time being, the Normandy map is unoptimized and unfinished mess, while the assets pack is even less complete, so you won't miss much. Waiting for updates for both is recommended and it's going to take quite a while, as this part of DCS franchise looks almost as if it was abandoned.

The plane itself, however (even though not complete either) is joy to fly and I like flying it just for the sake of recreational flying. I'm almost strictly WWII guy, though, so I'm heavily biased.

The only thing which potentially might cause issues for you is the fact that Spit is the toughest plane to learn to takeoff and land of all DCS warbirds. I can see from your sig you don't own any of them, and believe me, your experience with modern jets has absolutely zero value in taildragger prop plane. If you manage to tame this beast though, it's very satysfying.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Thanks guys for the advice!

All in all, I think without the Normandy map I will only use the Spitifre for casual flying. And for that I think its not worth because my budget is low.

I will keep the IL2 Sturmovich for Warbirds planes.

:pilotfly: :joystick: