Operation Rebirth: a Cold War Multiplayer Ka-50 mission.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/325/Operation_Rebirth.miz

Resumed backstory: The Wall never came down. The Cold War went hot in 1993. War in Germany got over in less than a month with the German exit from NATO. Focus of the war moved to the Transcaucasian Military District. Until Category I units arrive from Far East and Western fronts, you are part of an experimental section of 4 Ka-50 whose mission is to delay the advance of NATO

forces.

3NTQ0uy.jpg

0rcPNNs.jpg

joT6LRP.jpg

This is my first complex mission ever! With the help of my squad buddies from =RvE=, the aim of this mission is to test its reception by the community, and then proceed to make a full campaign on the same backdrop. It is intended to represent a full scale conflict with the current hardware limits present nowadays, therefore I strongly recommend the following DCS Settings:

- Terrain Shadows: Flat or even Off.

- Civilian Traffic: Off

- MSAA: Off

- Visibility: Ultra. Extreme would be hardware permiting.

- 2-4 players recommended.

CLGDVMF.jpg

AtbFjqd.png

P5qpLuW.png

BRdMBjY.png

fQHGrq4.png

d4Ak32s.png

Enjoy it! Any feedback of question about it, please do not hesitate to ask!.

:)

Edited by Veritech

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Alis Aquilae Aut Pax Aut Bellum"

Veritech's DCS YouTube Channel

I've been waiting for someone to do a backdrop like this. Screenshots look amazing, really looks like an actual war happening.

I do hope you keep your inspiration and are indeed going to make a campaign! Throw some voice acting in along with good briefings and kneeboard pages and you should be able to sell it as DLM.