Trying to purchase via my WWII Backer pledge

Rocky49

I should be able to claim this A/C from my backer account. I am entitled to two a/c and have only claimed one. Anybody know how to claim this?

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

When I select the P-47 it says Invalid planes selection

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

I had the same issue. Deselect all the other planes that are selected and just select the P-47 and press save or continue or whatever it is. Then there should be a button that says Get Licence.

Same issue. Through the Kick Starter I am at a high enough level to get all planes. However the P47 is not on my list of aircraft at this this time. ??

Are you sure it says you have the backer status for the number of aircraft selected?

After ED took over the WW2 project, they adjusted the backer rewards. This was ages ago (I couldn't find the old announcement)

If you look on the top of the WW2 backers section it should say how many planes you can claim.

After they are selected, you should be able to pick up serial numbers from that section of the site.

Modules: A10C, AV8, M2000C, AJS-37, MiG-21, MiG-19, MiG-15, F86F, F5E, F14A/B, F16C, F18C, P51, P47, Spitfire IX, Bf109K, Fw190-D, UH-1, Ka-50, SA342 Gazelle, Mi8, Christian Eagle II, CA, FC3