DCS FC3 Questions & Answers Thread

Milene

Hi,

I played LOMAC a long time ago when it came out and now I'm back. How do you finish a campaign mission? I'm stuck on the first F15 (FAM flight) mission I land, taxi to parking, turn off the engine and quit but I never seem to progress to the next mission. I don't want to have to fly the whole bloody thing again for the 3rd time :-(

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, i7-9700KF @ 3.60GHz, 32GB RAM, GeForce RTX 2070 Super 1800MHz, Occulus Rift S, CH Pro Pedals, CH Pro Throttle, Virpil MongoosT-50 CM2, Virpil VPC WarBRD Base.

Be sure to accomplish the objectives specified in the briefing, a message should pop up where radio speeches are displayed saying something like "mission success, go back to base"

After that I don't really know if you really need to land, taxi,...

Press quit and voila.

Got a question myself, how do I get rid of the cockpit camera angle restriction in the F-15C ?

I'd like to be able to go through the canopy, seat and fuselage.

I've looked here and here, downloaded that and nothing is working...anyone gots an idea ?

• 2 weeks later...

Idk if this is the correction section but here it goes.

If I have A-10C and FC3 installed, and someone wants to join my server but they don't have FC3 and in the server there are FC3 aircraft, is there a way to allow others to join or they must own all modules that the host does.

Thanks in advance.

Idk if this is the correction section but here it goes.

If I have A-10C and FC3 installed, and someone wants to join my server but they don't have FC3 and in the server there are FC3 aircraft, is there a way to allow others to join or they must own all modules that the host does.

Thanks in advance.

They should be able to join as long as they have the same version of DCS world. They won't be able to fly the FC3 aircraft if they don't have FC3 obviously. What ever craft you put in your mission they can fly if they have matching module. In the can of vanilla DCS world, then just the SU25t.

Question for ED folks (not beta testers): When do you plan on start working on improved landing physics? I'm interested to know is there any rough ETA on when are we going to see builds addressing the feature.

Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

UBI own the rights to the Lock On intellectual property. They have stipulated that ED build in the requirement for LOMAC in order for ED sell the FC3 addon.

Nate

UBI should be ROASTED for this infamy.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

So what happened to the release date?

"The team has been hard at work debugging FC3 and adding some new features; however, this has resulted in the game not being available in September as we had first planned. We regret the delay, but we hope the additional time will result in a better product."

Having in mind the multiple delays of DCS: A-10C this debugging and adding of new features might as well last for an year or more. We are long past September so I wonder if a new release date or period might be announced.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

FC3 is in pre-order beta similar to how A-10C was. The "final" version will come whenever it does.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

FC3 is in pre-order beta similar to how A-10C was. The "final" version will come whenever it does.

So basically no one knows. :music_whistling:

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

When it's done™

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

When it's done™

Patent that saying.. You can make a lot of money.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 will require an installation of Lock On: Modern Air Combat or a previous version of Flaming Cliffs.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

Unfortunately you do need to buy one of them. I didn't have any of the series either, but I found LOMAC for $10. It was worth it for FC2. I'm hoping FC3 with get ironed out soon but from what I hear, FC3 is the same as FC2 with just a few changes.. not worth the $40.

I believe the Ubisoft website has a digital download of LOMAC on their site.. I may be wrong.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Muhammad Ali

I found LOMAC for $10. It was worth it for FC2.

and it will be worth it for FC3

FC3 is the same as FC2 with just a few changes.. not worth the $40

I'd say you're wrong, but that's also not an answer to the question he's asking.

If he wants to integrate into DCS.world, his choice isn't between getting FC3 for $40 or staying with FC2, it's between getting LO & then paying $ 30 to get FC2 - which is now obsolete, or getting LO & FC3, and having a better, supported product that integrates with DCS.world, and will bring the upgrades & improvements that appear for the world, to his FC version, as they appear, or having nothing.

As you said - you haven't regretted getting FC2. I don't think he'll regret getting FC3

Cheers.

Correct.

The FC3 installer will check that you have LOMAC installed and then you're set.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Quick question : Is there an Air-to-Ground mode for the F15's cannon?

Thx

No.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Not in-game, but I think there is IRL?

Not that it's used, but it could be used in an emergency. (Squad _really_ need a strafe run and you're the only package there etcetera.) One of the problems with it is that for A2A-purposes there is a slight upwards alignment on the cannon (to allow the target to stay above the nose in a high-G tracking shot). This means that you have to dive a lot steeper than is good for a safe attack in A2G use.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester