Belsimtek Uh-1 Huey crashing the DCS world

Vinny002

Hi, guys!

I noticed something is wrong. When I run the Belsimtek Uh-1 Huey for about 13 and a half hours or about 48,900 seconds the Belsimtek Uh-1 Huey crashes the DCS world which I come up with the error message saying DCS world has stopped working. I run the modules such as the poly-chops DCS sa342 gazelle and the DCS f-5e also from Belsimtek for a 1 whole day still no DCS world crash. It sounds like only the Belsimtek Uh-1 Huey that crashes the DCS world when running it for about 13 and a half hours or about 48,900 seconds. Any solutions to this problem? I would like to running the Uh-1 Huey for a 1 whole day without the DCS world crashing! Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

You really fly the huey for that long? Or are you hosting a MP server? Just curious. And I think cthulhu68 was joking.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Hi, hansangb!

Yes! I don't know if I am on a server or not but I am logged in as vinny002 on the DCS world main menu screen! When I am logged in as vinny002 on the DCS world main menu I am hosting a MP server, right? Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

Edited by Vinny002

Hi, guys!

I did some more tests. I logged out of the server in the DCS world main menu, got into the simulator, I used the time acceleration to fast forward time to about 13 and a half hours or 48,941 seconds to be exact the Belsimtek uh-1 Huey still crashes the DCS world. This happens with/without time acceleration, and this happens when I'm logged into the server or not. A possible bug in the Belsimtek uh-1 Huey?? Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

The 229th servers run 24/7 and run huey specific missions. We don't crash every 13 hours. I don't know how you go about trouble shooting but check your logs and crash dump as a first step

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm not sure why the Huey reacts differently than other modules. Your computer is at minimum spec to just play DCS. Maybe others who run servers can say whether you need a more powerful rig to run as a server. (in other games that's the case). Trying a different GPU driver may help. Lowering pre-load radius setting might help if you're running out of RAM. Turn on memory usage indicator (right control+pause twice) and see what it shows for RAM around the time it crashes. If its pegged at 8gig that could be cause. If not GPU memory may be running out.

Hi, cthulhu68!

I'm getting a new computer tomorrow! My new computer specs:

CPU: i7 6th gen. processor(I don't know the speed).

RAM: 16 GB.

Graphics card: GTX 1080 8 GB dedicated VRAM.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent

Edited by Vinny002

Hi, cthulhu68!

That is a good question! I'm not to sure what will I be calling my server! Now for the serious note. I did some more tests with the Huey. I run the DCS world with the Huey for about 48,942 seconds or about 13 and a half hours using time acceleration (about 40-45 minutes real time) the DCS world stopped responding, I clicked the mouse button about 25 times, I waited until the DCS world recovered itself with the Huey, no problem, but after the DCS world recover itself with the Huey, I used time acceleration again to see if that won't happen again, but when it got up to around 73,400 seconds or almost 20 and a half hours using time acceleration (about 20 minutes real time from the 48,942 seconds time) then I got an error message saying the DCS world has stopped working, and below that it says the windows will find a solution if it is available. I don't know what was that all about. Thanks!

Cheers,

Vincent