[ALREADY REPORTED]Aircraft bounce on carrier

davidp57

Since last update (2.5.6.47224), on every mission involving the Stennis, our F/A-18C bounce, dance, slip, glide on the carrier deck.

I've made

to show what I mean.

Please, ED, I hope you're aware of this really annoying bug and that it'll be corrected with SuperCarrier.

As always, we know you all do your best, and we're counting on you !

Kind regards,

Zip.

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

Thanks Bignewy !

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

I think this is the reason for the failure to be able to change or add a load out.. to f18.

I have not been able to do this since I got back home .. I was fine before a I left home for work 5 weeks ago.. but with latest update... it seems the gear geometry was changed and now it way too soft..

Targs,

GTX 1080ti, Asus Hero XI, Intel 9900KF @4.2MHz, 32g DDR4@3200Mhz, 4x 1Tb SSD 1x 400g m.2mvme(boot), 28" Samsung 4k, Saitek X-56 Throttle/Warthog Stick and Saitek Pro Flight Pedals.

Moduls

All of the NATO jets, and all the choppers..

DEDi MP [62AW] The Blackbirds Brisbane

P.S. Chocks don't help....(least for me)..

Targs,

GTX 1080ti, Asus Hero XI, Intel 9900KF @4.2MHz, 32g DDR4@3200Mhz, 4x 1Tb SSD 1x 400g m.2mvme(boot), 28" Samsung 4k, Saitek X-56 Throttle/Warthog Stick and Saitek Pro Flight Pedals.

Moduls

All of the NATO jets, and all the choppers..

DEDi MP [62AW] The Blackbirds Brisbane