POD

joojoo

Hey to all,

Since I just bought the warthog I have some questions.

First of all about the target pod. Is there any button/key command in order to fire laser? I read in a tutorial that refered only in arming the laser. I armed the laser but GBU never impact. In addition, I read about TMS UP command in order to designate a target via POD. I think that such a command does not exist since I found TMS aft,forward, left, right but not UP.

Concerning the map, is there a button that you can zoom in/out I think that with mission start the map has exessive zoom. last but not list when I tried to tune radio to ATC freq, the ATC never responded to me. maybe a kind of fault in comms?

Thanx a lot.

Hey to all,

Since I just bought the warthog I have some questions.

First of all about the target pod. Is there any button/key command in order to fire laser? I read in a tutorial that refered only in arming the laser. I armed the laser but GBU never impact. In addition, I read about TMS UP command in order to designate a target via POD. I think that such a command does not exist since I found TMS aft,forward, left, right but not UP.

Concerning the map, is there a button that you can zoom in/out I think that with mission start the map has exessive zoom. last but not list when I tried to tune radio to ATC freq, the ATC never responded to me. maybe a kind of fault in comms?

Thanx a lot.

I sent you a PM

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

NWS button to fire the laser. Also in the CNTL page of the TGP you can turn latch on, which will allow the laser to be toggled on or off instead of holding down NWS button. You can also turn on auto lase in the weapons profile page and designate a specific time before impact that the laser will fire. I usually set auto lase with a 15 second TTI delay.

Edited by NeMoGas

Also as for TMS up, they probably mean forward. To designate a target with the TGP, press and hold TMS forward long (greater than 1 second) with the TGP as SOI. To zoom the map in and out, with the TAD set as SOI, use DMS aft and forward. You can also use china hat forward to zoom the FOV even more, but it will decouple the TAD window from your current aircraft position.

Edited by NeMoGas