Tacview 1.8.0 is now available to everyone! - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-20-2020, 11:57 AM   #21
BuzyBee

The Active Objects list? Yes you can toggle it on and off at Analysis -> Active Objects List

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehksauce View Post
Hey quick question, is there a way to bring up the little panel window that sits on the bottom right corner, listing player names?
Old 01-21-2020, 04:30 AM   #22
j-tk

Hi, is there anyway to get around or turn off the 10 minute delay thing? I bought a license for my buddy, but run the server on my pc as I have gig internet. Under advanced I have all the allows, including data export checked, but many of our missions are 15 minutes, and his files are missing most of the flight.
Thanks!
j-tk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 11:50 AM   #23
BuzyBee

To turn off the 10 minute delay on a server, go to %UserProfile%\Saved Games\YOUR_SERVER_NAME\Config\options.lua and set ["tacviewPlaybackDelay"] = 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-tk View Post
Hi, is there anyway to get around or turn off the 10 minute delay thing? I bought a license for my buddy, but run the server on my pc as I have gig internet. Under advanced I have all the allows, including data export checked, but many of our missions are 15 minutes, and his files are missing most of the flight.
Thanks!

Tags
playback, tacview, telemetry, track