Desert Dambusters - USA vs. IAF

In Desert Dambusters, the player flies an F-18 aggressor against the Israeli Air Force, which is trying to overfly the Hoover Dam as part of an exercise.

The player is aided by additional aircraft which can be ordered to patrol in specific areas. The mission features a random trigger which will improve replay value, since the IAF will begin in different areas of the map and approach the target by different routes. The IAF will also use decoys to bait the aggressors into combat on unfavorable terms.

The mission can easily be modded in the editor so the player can fly an F-14, F-15, or an IDF A-4 or F-15, if desired. Remember to set the former aggressor to "excellent" skill level.

The mission difficulty is high.

Contact me with feedback or questions. It is all appreciated, both good and bad. Your feedback helps improve my skills and inspires me to build more missions for the community.

Good luck and have a great time!

Desert Dambusters.miz

• 1 month later...

TheHighwayman, thanks in advance for this coveted data...... also, I'm still a green FNG, but something you mention in description is flying an F/18 aggressor, and also that this mission can be modded for other aircraft.

The "other" aircraft...... you mean aircraft you currently own, or mods of aircraft by others?

I try missions and switch existing plane with another from my collection, but can't see KA-50.