Media key toggles landing gear. - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-15-2018, 08:44 PM   #1
Calico

Default Media key toggles landing gear.

Hi all,

As I'm sure many of you do, I have media keys on my keyboard that allow me to play/pause music. These had no affect on anything until recently in DCS. I was flying around and had to pause my music in order to listen to something - at which point the landing gear extended. I pushed the pause/play key a few more times and it seems as if it were bound? I then went to the controls to see if there was any issue there, however the only key bound to it was 'G' which is normal. I even pressed the media key whilst in the controls to see if any other controls were affected, yet the landing gear extension/retraction was the only thing highlighted. Almost as if it is an extra 'G' key... I have not had this problem before and it does not affect any other games or normal every day use. I have also checked the keyboard device manager and double checked to see if there is anything else bound to the Media Pause/Play key - there is not.

If anyone may have any idea as to what is causing this or how to fix this, I would be eternally grateful.

Tags
binding, issue, keyboard, landing gear