Missing modules in DCS World 1.5.2

Nopers

I recently installed DCS World on my PC - perfect timing during the 1.5 chaotic release. After finally figuring out how to successfully install 1.5.2 I went to the module manager to initiate the installation of LFC3 and BS2. The auto updater began to download and install both modules; however, when nearing completion of the second module (BS2) the updater quit and BS2 was no longer available in game nor in the module manager while LFC3 works fine. After doing some research I found the solution:

1) Run the "DCS_Updater.exe repair" command by navigating the DCS World directory, hold Ctrl+Shift+Right Click the "bin" directory, select "open command window here". Type "DCS_Updater.exe repair" and press enter. It only took 1-2 minutes to fix the problem since the download process was near completion when the problem occurred. This also worked on DCS World 2.0 Alpha.

2) If that doesn't work, another source recommends verifying that your module is bound to your DCS account. Login to digitalcombatsimulator.com, click "Profile" (top right), then click "Details" to the right of the purchased module that is missing in the module manager. Copy the serial number and paste it on the left side of the screen under "License Check". Click "check". At the bottom of the first section there is a "Bound" row. If it is not bound to your account, then bind it!

NOTE: I do not use Steam for DCS.