TESTERS NEEDED: MIG-21bis profile for VAICOM 2.0 - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-11-2018, 03:00 PM   #11
m4ti140

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeyeStorm View Post
Hi all,

Recently bought Via Com pro and have an issue with the Mig module. As soon as I get into the cockpit the PTT button on the throttle is pressed, released,pressed etc. I have also the f5 and the Viggen and neither have that issue. I have tried removing all keybinds related to comms but to no avail. It makes for bad working of Voice attack and I am at a loss what's causing it.

I have a Warthog, using target. Got the virtual device selected. Selecting a button directly doesn't work well either. Because something keeps pushing the PTT-button. Got it working somewhat throug a keyboard press.

Any Help appreciated.

IIRC it's fixed by flipping the switch on the radio panel to РАЦИЯ, by default it's in ident mode which messes with vaicom for some reason (you're supposed to do this anyway, it's just that it's bugged and for some reason you can still use the in game radio while the switch is in the lower position).
m4ti140 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 10:05 PM   #12
RedeyeStorm

Thanks, now I have to find that switch. Using the english pit to master it so no cyrilic : )

Well I found it. Not the answer I am afraid. I always flip this switch up. When up I here Viacom chatter. Down nothing.

Last edited by RedeyeStorm; 11-11-2018 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Checked out advice
RedeyeStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 07:35 PM   #13
KilledAlive

I'm having trouble getting the download links to Voiceattack and the addon for the MiG-21 Module. The download just appears to be a link.
KilledAlive is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mig-21-bis, vaicom, voiceattack