MFCD for Android tablets (phones) - Page 59 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-19-2020, 04:41 AM   #581
skygunner58203

Hey is this working on the newest 2.5.6 version (open-beta)? Or is this stable only?
skygunner58203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 10:01 AM   #582
colo

Hi,
it works in stable and beta versions too.
You just define path to version, which you like to use.
Old 04-05-2020, 12:20 AM   #583
Dwail

Colo, Would you be able to export DCS: NS 430 to use it on a tablet ?. I would gladly pay you for it.
Dwail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 11:04 AM   #584
colo

Hi,
interesting idea, I own NS 430 module so I will check if it is possible.
There are 3 requirements:
1. to export its display to monitor
2. assign game buttons to NS 430 buttons
3. user must own NS 430 module
If it is possible, I will just make it and add it to aInstruments.

But currently I am recovering from bad knee injury and waiting for 2 surgeries, so I am not able to make it within 1-2 months.

Cheers,
colo
Old 04-05-2020, 01:21 PM   #585
Dwail

Thank you very much for the answer and for your attention, colo. The first thing, of course, is your health. I will closely follow your activity and I thank you very much for going to study the project to integrate the NS 430 in a second screen in a functional way.
Dwail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 07:16 PM   #586
kahuuna

Hope you get well soon.
Take care,

Cheers.
kahuuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 08:13 AM   #587
colo

Thank you kahuuna.

Cheers
Old 04-06-2020, 10:28 AM   #588
colo

Hi,
I have listened to your feedback on forums and to your emails and here is a roadmap for upcoming aInstruments versions:
  • as always bugfix of known bugs
  • NS 430 on tablet (if there will be no showstoppers, I must test this)
  • JF-17 Thunder MFDs
  • reworked, categorized and offline-available kneepad on tablet (Maps, SAMs, your own categories and pages, aInstruments manual).

- you will be able to download pages from PC to tablet in various formats to tablet and read them without connection to PC)

- I have permission from 476th vFG so by default there will be all airfields maps for theaters ( you can see 476th vFG great work here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=201987)

- all SAMs from DCS World with parameters tested within DCS World will be added (now only russian systems are available)

- intelligent page transfer, so only new pages will be transferred to tablet, without the need for transfer on connection with PC, so there will be no delay on tablet app start like now
  • PC app will be reworked as Windows native application with more native look and with installer with auto update function, so no more Java runtimes (JRE) will be required on PC
Maybe features will be not implemented in this order. As usually price will stay the same. Due to my knee injury work is done in slower pace than usually, I am waiting for surgeries, but currently due to COVID-19 situation, all non-life treating surgeries are stopped here in Slovakia.

As always, thank you for your support and patience ! Please if you like aInstruments, tell friends about it and rate it high on Google Play.

Thank you !

Cheers,
colo
Old 04-09-2020, 04:09 PM   #589
Canduski

Default PROBLEMS WHEN INSTALLING

Good morning. I have followed the installation steps of "AINSTRUMENT" but i have the following problem: clicking on "INSTRUMENT PLACEMENT AND MONITOR CONFIGURATION" in the window that only sees the PC monitor doesn´t appear the Tablet and it doesn´t let the configuration do. The Tablet has ANDROIN 5.02
Canduski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 04:29 PM   #590
colo

Hello,
thank you for purchasing aInstruments !

I am not sure if I understood right, but in "INSTRUMENT PLACEMENT AND MONITOR CONFIGURATION" there should be only your PC monitor(s) visible.
No tablet should be visible there.

Please see this video:

Tags
android, cdu, display, mfcd, tablet