Eastern Friendship Mission 1 - F-16C Edition by Sedlo

Sedlo

Hi Sedlo Sorry I couldn't find the F-18 thread for eastern friendship.

The GBU's don't work whether they are CCIP CCRP or Auto. They are crossed out and unavailable on the hud and the DDI. I have attached an attachment. On the attachment you can see the CCIP is crossed out on the hud and on the left DDI the GBU is crossed out. You can also see that the Master arm is in the armed position. Now if no one else has this problem it has to be something in the settings for my machine. I deleted the copy I had and downloaded another copy exact same problem. Now I had this on another computer and they worked fine. Then I bought this machine faster and better but now I have this problem with the GBU's in eastern friendship campaign. I have tried everything and nothing works. The Mav's work fine just the GBU in eastern friendship do not work. If you can think of anything that I can do to solve this problem it will be appreciated. Thanks

Screen_200402_201404.thumb.png.c958571bb547b5efb48dfe2d8de20ece.png

Two things... It seems you've got your MFUZ (manual fuze) set to tail or nose tail. It has to be set to off in order for the DUD cure to go away.

Also noticed your laser code is not set, either. But I just tested a mission, and when my MFUZ is set to Nose or Nose/Tail, the DDI display is blank next to the MFUZ entry. Set it to OFF and the OFF text should appear. Now, as long as you have your EFUZ set properly, DUD should go away.

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I guess due the last ED´s update (EA) the Wingman became useless. I cannot contact him on FM channel, he doesn´t respond at all.

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb