Scope's X52 Pro A10C Profile

Hello,

I've been tweaking this for a long time, and I thought it was time to share. I also thought it would be good to get it out there for feedback and possible improvement ideas, as there's still lots of shift mappings that can be added.

The concept of this was to try and match the real HOTAS setup of the A10C as depicted in the manual. I especially tried to honor what is on the throttle vs what's on the stick as much as possible considering the fewer hats we have to work with.

Here's the layout:

3bFiIXM.png

Attached is the .pr0 for the Saitek software as well as the .lua.diff file to import into DCS. I've mapped as much as possible directly in DCS, and the only thing special that the .pr0 does is create bands for the axis controls, as it works more reliably this way. When zoom is on an analog axis for example, the image will shake sometimes because the controls drift. Also the speedbrake is setup so that it DOESN'T repeat, so you can slide it back and forth a few times to get the desired amount of braking.

You'll want to go into your modifiers and add joystick button 6 like so:

dd495f06f671447e958a4c5244962387.png

Also make sure Enable Clutch Mode is NOT checked:

3b6dca7140da448f901548d2d997bc64.png

DCS_A-10C_X52_Pro.zip

Edited by Scope666
improved zoom and airbrake functionality

• 2 years later...

Great.. Thank You for this. I have been having a lot of trouble trying to set up my X52 Pro.. I am still a newbie and learning.. DO you happen to have any other Setting set up example for a F-4, F-5, Helo's, Etc.. Have been trying to basically set things as close as I can like Grim Reaper has on his tutorials BUT he has a 55 and it is really different.. It would be really great if you also had settings for some other planes and Helos that you wanted to share with US NOT SO COMPUTER SAVEY PEOPLE.. Thank You Again for this it is a great start for me as I learned to try to set things up as close as possible for all planes..