Set own theme? - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-13-2018, 11:34 PM   #11
SGT Coyle

So what am I doing wrong?
Please take this virus very seriously. The data I'm seeing, calls I'm on today..they are not good and now I'm I'm seeing co-workers being affected.. seriously affected in the hospital. People in their 30s and 40s. Wash your hands and stay at home as much as possible.
No Joke People.
SGT Coyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 01:44 PM   #12
SGT Coyle

Ok got it figured.
Please take this virus very seriously. The data I'm seeing, calls I'm on today..they are not good and now I'm I'm seeing co-workers being affected.. seriously affected in the hospital. People in their 30s and 40s. Wash your hands and stay at home as much as possible.
No Joke People.
Old 12-20-2018, 10:20 PM   #13
Katmandu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT Coyle View Post
Ok got it figured.
Would you care to share? i'm stuck with the same problem here.
Don't have CA either, so can't follow that route.

Found the solution too. I've uploaded the "wallpaper module" and install instructions to the User Files here (pending moderator approval) to save people going through the same hassle. Search for the "wallpaper module".
S!

Last edited by Katmandu; 12-20-2018 at 10:54 PM.
Katmandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 12:23 PM   #14
SGT Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katmandu View Post
Would you care to share? i'm stuck with the same problem here.
Don't have CA either, so can't follow that route.

Found the solution too. I've uploaded the "wallpaper module" and install instructions to the User Files here (pending moderator approval) to save people going through the same hassle. Search for the "wallpaper module".
S!

Hey Katmandu,
Glad you got it worked out. I wasn't happy with my fix. Sorry I didn't see the earlier.
No Joke People.

Tags
dcs world, gui, high definition, theme, wallpaper