T16000M Missing buttons - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-05-2018, 09:28 PM   #1
OverStack

Default T16000M Missing buttons

I bought a FCS T16000M throttle and stick set, and they works just fine.
But for some reasons, DCS doesn't recognise most of the throttle buttons, only the hat switches.

I tested them on KSP and they all works, but in DCS they don't even show in the key config panel.
And if i launch a configuration on T.A.R.G.E.T. the throttle and stick columns merge, so i can no longer use that awesome hotas profile i found...

Anyone knows why the buttons don't show ? its only the buttons 1, 2 and 3, 2 being the modifier key
OverStack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 09:32 PM   #2
FistofZen

Interesting. I have the same HOTAS and everything works fine.
Old 10-06-2018, 10:23 PM   #3
OverStack

Default solved

I found the issue, it was due to the name of the throttle buttons in the setup file i got. It is weird, the buttons of the throttle and stick share the same name, yet the game manage to differenciate them.
If anyone download a setup file and run in the same problem as me, you just have to reassign the modifier to the throttle's button 2 and all the binds that uses it
OverStack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 12:53 PM   #4
Sierra99
Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverStack View Post
I found the issue, it was due to the name of the throttle buttons in the setup file i got. It is weird, the buttons of the throttle and stick share the same name, yet the game manage to differenciate them.
If anyone download a setup file and run in the same problem as me, you just have to reassign the modifier to the throttle's button 2 and all the binds that uses it
The most reliable thing to do is set all of your bindings manually and delete any associated with a incorrect controller. I.E. the only thing showing as mapped to the rudder pedals is rudder and brakes. Etc.

Primary Computer
ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server
Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.
Sierra99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buttons, joystick, problem, t16000m, throttle