Patch 1.0.1

misanthropists

I'm one of these peeps. lol

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that such a unknown word? In german language the word is used quite often :D Don't want to sound like a smartass though.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Is that such a unknown word? In german language the word is used quite often :D Don't want to sound like a smartass though.

Nah, the difference is, that there are so many of them in German speaking countries. :D

• Like 1

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

I would like to know if we will see in the patch the off loading of some of the load on the CPU onloaded to the graphics card? May have been answered before but I haven't seen it so that is why I am asking.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

I would like to know if we will see in the patch the off loading of some of the load on the CPU onloaded to the graphics card? May have been answered before but I haven't seen it so that is why I am asking.

Think that will be included in the engine update (ie: DCS: A-10)

Kewl, thanks Nighthawk.

Dusty Rhodes

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Think that will be included in the engine update (ie: DCS: A-10)

Sorry but most likely not, AFAIK, the recent engine upgrades only include a move to 64-bit, but no GPU dependant stuff. For stuff that runs on the GPU, we will have to wait for the new engine, which is in early development at most. :cry:

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

I believe Matt or GGTharos or someone from ED confirmed that missions made in Version 1 will work with 1.01 patch. It was a load off my mind when they told me, believe me.

Dusty Rhodes

I hear you Dusty Rhodes,

I now spent a large part of my sparetime of last the last 3 months building a campaing. Its a lot of fun tinkering on the missions and testing them, but I hope some day I can finish the 12 missions I planned and will still be able to play them. ;)

The first 3 missions are ready. Think I spent about 20 hours per mission and the 4th is about to find its final shape, but I dont want to hurry because there is a patch upcoming on the horizon. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unsere Facebook-Seite

Situation Normal, it always bugged the hell out of me when they would patch LOMAC and missions were FUBAR. But I am 95% sure ED has chimed in and said the patch will not effect missions and campaigns. Could Matt or GG or someone from ED confirm this please so we can get on with Mission/Campaign making?

EDIT: I say that but on page 5, GGTharo's said "Trying their best, but I wouldn't promise it for any given mission." I am still positive someone said they had over come it. I am still looking.

EDIT 2: That is all I could find in this thread. It must have been in another thread but I don't know which one. I hope I am not talking out my southside :)

Edited by Dusty Rhodes

Dusty Rhodes

Any news for Multiple briefing-pictures in ME?

[Edit] answer found :-) http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=419430&postcount=159

Edited by Anastasiuss

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

360th TFW Falconeers

last video ->

ASUS P6X58D Premium, Intel Core i7 920, 6GB DDR3, SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD 5850, Win7 64 Bit. X52, Track IR 4, Momo Racing.

ArmA1+2+3, DCS: World, K-50, A-10C, CA, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8FC1+2+3, FalconAF, FC1+FC2, IL2'46, rFactor.

Situation Normal, it always bugged the hell out of me when they would patch LOMAC and missions were FUBAR. But I am 95% sure ED has chimed in and said the patch will not effect missions and campaigns.

The first post of this thread states:

CHANGES AND ADDITIONS TO TRIGGER EVENTS

Removed the MESSAGE action.

Renamed some actions:

- MESSAGE WITH DELAY renamed to TEXT TO ALL

- SOUND renamed to SOUND TO ALL

I suppose that if your missions use these actions, they won't work after patch. It will be nothing close to FUBAR, but still - fixes to missions probably will be required.

Wir sehen uns in Walhalla.

Jepp, I read that too, but I cannot image ED wants their own campaigns and missions to be unplayable, due to the fact that all the sounds and messages have gone to r** sh*t. And I cannot image, that there is someone at ED with so much time left to rework all the previous missions, so I hope the old action tools will still remain somewhere in the programme.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unsere Facebook-Seite

When?

Hi My Masters! :notworthy:

When release the patch? :confused:

And when can I buy the Eng-DVD? :confused:

The game is very-very SUPER!!!

I like it... :joystick::thumbsup::wub::cheer3nc::v::thumbup::clap::worthy::punk::clap_2:

Bastiano Coimbra de la Coronilla y Azevedo...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Patch available?

Any update on when the patch will be available and where it will be available?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Gateway FX 7805 Gaming Notebook: Vista 64-Bit, Intel Core 2 Duo Centrino P8400 @ 2.26Ghz, 4GB DDR3, 1GB nVIDIA GEForce 9800M GTS, 320GB/7200RPM HD, 1400 x 900 native res. Saitek AV8R-01. DCS: Black Shark Callsign-"CRUPTED".

Latest guess' is sometime in May.

Dusty Rhodes

As to where; here on the forums you'll find the announcement and the download can probably be found on the website. Where else? (apart from mirrors) ;) It's not like we have a secret underground download section here.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

Thanks guys!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Gateway FX 7805 Gaming Notebook: Vista 64-Bit, Intel Core 2 Duo Centrino P8400 @ 2.26Ghz, 4GB DDR3, 1GB nVIDIA GEForce 9800M GTS, 320GB/7200RPM HD, 1400 x 900 native res. Saitek AV8R-01. DCS: Black Shark Callsign-"CRUPTED".

1. When it's ready.

2. When it's in stores.

:D

Just trying to hold back replys........

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/