DCS: F-14A/A+/B by Heatblur Simulations coming to DCS World!

Cobra847

Another Merican aircraft to shoot down another Merican aircraft at DCS level.... can't wait for cat on cat action...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

They've really thrown down the gauntlet! If they release a F-14 module this year and ED is still working on their endless F/A-18C project that will be pretty crazy...

I'm personally hoping for the Tomcat and Hornet this year but I won't hold my breath for the Hornet....

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

I'm personally hoping for the Tomcat and Hornet this year but I won't hold my breath for the Hornet....

I don't think they will either. Remind me a single product for DCS which arrived "on schedule", even considering schedules given are very vague.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

Great morning news! I hope you will establish a custom for 3rd Party devs to develop iconic things for DCS. Planes and theaters.

Your server was overloaded. Good sign! :D :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

So you will develop the A and B version, so you'll have the 3D exterior model the engine of SuperTomcat ( D version)

So LN are the only one who can make the F-14D !!

Maybe later I hope ;)

I don't think that another team make another tomcat from the beginning !

++

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Leatherneck. You will be responsible for the end of my marriage.

Who cares. We are getting an F14 Tomcat :lol:

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

So you will develop the A and B version, so you'll have the 3D exterior model the engine of SuperTomcat ( D version)

So LN are the only one who can make the F-14D !!

Maybe later I hope ;)

I don't think that another team make another tomcat from the beginning !

++

I agree! Really hope we eventually see the F-14D! It would be my perfect DCS aircraft... I still love to do some bombing.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

IIRC the B model was also used as a Bombcat late in its lifetime.

All models are bombcat and can carry the LANTIRN pod but only the D have a better radar (APG71) to do it ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All models are bombcat and can carry the LANTIRN pod but only the D have a better radar (APG71) to do it ;)

No, this was a special upgrade to the A and B models, only the D could do it from the get go.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

YEEEEHAAAAAAAWW !

Finally the "cat" is out of the bag !!! Thank you LNS !!!

I wonder what the small theatre will be ?

How about "Fightertown, USA" so we can buzz the tower ? We need a radio menu item for that lol :D

*faints*

This is the best news in flight simulations for a very long time.

So flippin' excited for this one, day one purchase/beta purchase/run around house with paper airplanes making gun and missile noises as I dogfight children, pets, wife, friends, door knockers, postman and exasperated work colleagues.