New tuning of Flight Model?

Rocky49

After last few patches I noticed that the Mustang needed more Rudder trim on Take off. Used to set about 4 degrees of trim now need around 6. Also noticed that when I reduced power to green markings, I now need to leave in a little left trim. This seems more realistic to me.

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

I know that ground handling was changed for all warbirds, the biggest improvement get K-4 imho, I doubt very much that FM revived any changes.

I always used 5-6 rudder for take off.

Rudder trim in flight is dependent on so much factors, that i would say that it is extremely difficult to be certain of any changes. I personally didn't notice any changes.

Edited by grafspee

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor