Looking for Spitfire Pilots to form a new team!

BugsBunny

I'm looking for anyone who loves the Spitfire and wants to form a group that evolves into a team to fear because we fly and fight with them masterfully. I envision a group Dedicated to flying this phenomenal airplane exclusively, so that it becomes as natural to fly it as it is to breathe. I'd ultimately like to learn by flying together, training to become an effective team committed to the Spitfire so that we know our machines, and one another, well enough to go out and do competent, skilled battle on historically accurate/realistic WWII servers. It would be fun and very rewarding. Are you up for the challenge? Want to keep it simple and become a master of one aircraft instead of being average with many? Do you value historical accuracy and realism, but want a laid back group of guys who want to start with the basics and learn together? If you are interested, join our discord channel and fill out a recruiting form!

RAF No. 41 Squadron Discord Channel

Edited by BugsBunny
<hr><br>
Darby, Virtual Squadron Commander, RAF No.41

ChuckIV is in !!!!!!!!!

ChuckIV is in!!! OK guys, it's time to create a Fighter Command 11 RAF Spitfire group!!! I've got a couple more guys that will most likely join us. WE NEED YOU!!! Join our brand new growing squadron! We are looking to have FUN - that is our main goal; to have a good time, not take it too seriously, fly a flexible schedule, and take this simulator to the next level.

Pull the trigger guys! You're ready!! ChuckIV

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." Winston Churchill

SYSTEM:

Processor - Intel® Core i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz 3600MHz water-cooled

Installed memory (RAM) - 32.0 GB

64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Windows 10 & DCS on SSD

Video Card - water-cooled NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Internet: Cable 200Mbps 12Mbps

ChuckIV is in!!! OK guys, it's time to create a Fighter Command 11 RAF Spitfire group!!! I've got a couple more guys that will most likely join us. WE NEED YOU!!! Join our brand new growing squadron! We are looking to have FUN - that is our main goal; to have a good time, not take it too seriously, fly a flexible schedule, and take this simulator to the next level.

Pull the trigger guys! You're ready!! ChuckIV

Welcome, ChuckIV. I'd be honored to fly with you. Yes, let's pull together a wonderful group of guys to form one of the best squads out there!

<hr><br>
Darby, Virtual Squadron Commander, RAF No.41

Bugs pm incoming

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745

We are forming up a RAF No. 41 Squadron based out of Funtington and Ford AB. PM BugsBunny for more information on how to join up!!!

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." Winston Churchill

SYSTEM:

Windows 10 & DCS on SSD

I haven't been part of a squad since the late nineties when I was part of a group that flew Janes WW2 Fighters. I'm tempted. I'm in Florida, so time differences may be an issue. When do you think you guys will fly? Evenings, I would think. Right?

any word on this happening?

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745

• 1 month later...

Our squadron is growing, and we are still looking for more pilots. Private message me and I will get you the Discord info to join us on Tuesdays and Thursdays Pacific time 7 to 9 PM - ChuckIV

SYSTEM:

Windows 10 & DCS on SSD