Busy servers

Mr. Big.Biggs

I feel like I’m missing something. In both OB and stable when I open the MP server list 99%have like 1 player and maybe 5-6 have more than 10. Is there something I am doing wrong or do the bulk of players use sp?

Im in Eastern time US and most every day/ time slot and I have all the maps.

Thanks

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

• 2 weeks later...

Compared to other games, the DCS server browser is pretty unreliable. It often...no, most of the time does not show all servers at a time. I can connect to the last joined server by connecting via IP even when it's not on the list. Means, the server is online but the DCS server browser fails to list it. After server list has been refreshed, hit refresh again and you can observe different servers appearing on the list. Repeat that, to observe the same effect. The server filter isn't very helpful as well, as it is very basic and lacks common filter options other games provided already 20 years ago. The server browser needs love, a lot of love... multiplayer in general does.

Phanteks EvolvX / Win 11 / i9 12900K / MSI Z690 Carbon / MSI Suprim RTX 3090 / 64GB G.Skill Trident Z  DDR5-6000 / 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB SATA SSD / 1TB SATA SSD / Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora Pro 360 / beQuiet StraightPower 1200W

RSEAT S1 / VPC T50 CM2 + 300mm extension + Realsimulator F18 CGRH / VPC WarBRD + TM Warthog grip / WinWing F/A-18 Super Taurus / 4x TM Cougar MFD / TM TPR / HP Reverb G2