New Issue

Ryanwtod

I've been getting into the A-10C over the last few weeks but haven't really been able to touch it in a few days. I had a new thing pop up thats annoying and I'm not sure if it's something I did or an update or what. I was Flying the 3rd mission in the Georgian Hammer Campaign. I checked in with the JTAC and was starting to get close to the 4th Waypoint. All of a sudden my HUD starts flashing "message" and my MFDs started flashing New Tasking. I couldn't clear either. Did I accidentally change a gameplay setting? or is there something new?

Old vid that shows it also.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link