Help me improve my VR performance.

cyberwings

Hi, I think I have a pretty decent rig, nevertheless I would like to know if I could improve the frame rates using the oculus rift at 1.8 pixel density. Most of the time I get 45 FPS or below if I Fly over a large city, 90 fps only if I fly above 20000 feet of altitude in a sunny day!

Where is the bottle neck in my system? Should I improve my CPU or my GPU? Could overclocking help?

Here's my system specs:

Processor: Intel ® Core I7-6700 @3.40 ghz

RAM 32 GB

Window 10 64 bit

GPU: Zotac GTX 980

Corsair H80IGT

Thank for any advice!

Hi, I think I have a pretty decent rig, nevertheless I would like to know if I could improve the frame rates using the oculus rift at 1.8 pixel density. Most of the time I get 45 FPS or below if I Fly over a large city, 90 fps only if I fly above 20000 feet of altitude in a sunny day!

Where is the bottle neck in my system? Should I improve my CPU or my GPU? Could overclocking help?

Here's my system specs:

Processor: Intel ® Core I7-6700 @3.40 ghz

RAM 32 GB

Window 10 64 bit

GPU: Zotac GTX 980

Corsair H80IGT

Thank for any advice!

Not knowing your other settings, I'd drop the PD from 1.8 to under 1.5.

I am using Oculus Rift, and I have very similar specs to you:

- Intel Core i7-4790K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 4.0 GHz LGA 1150

- 16GB RAM

- Nvidia GTX 980 Ti

Flying by myself at 20K over sea, I get 90 FPS steady.

BIG question: should I be expecting more??

Either way, I, too, would appreciate any help in optimizing this configuration.

Over land, though, it is 45 FPS steady.

(1) Selected the "VR" quality preset, and then tweaked a couple of things ...

Textures: Medium

Terrain Textures: High

Civ. Traffic: Off

Water: Medium

Visib Range: High

Heat Blur: Off

Shadows: Off

Resolution: 1280x1024

Aspect Ratio: 5:4

Res. Cockpit: 1024

MSAA: Off

HDR: On

DOF: Off

Lens Effect: None

Clutter: 1000

Trees Vis: 10000

Preload Radius: 100000

Anisotropic filtering: 4x

Terrain Object Shadows: Off

Vsync: off

Disable Aero: On

Full Screen: On

(2) I've switched off ASW,

(3) Pixel density at 1.4

I am using Oculus Rift, and I have very similar specs to you:

- Intel Core i7-4790K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 4.0 GHz LGA 1150

- 16GB RAM

- Nvidia GTX 980 Ti

Flying by myself at 20K over sea, I get 90 FPS steady.

BIG question: should I be expecting more??

Either way, I, too, would appreciate any help in optimizing this configuration.

Over land, though, it is 45 FPS steady.

(1) Selected the "VR" quality preset, and then tweaked a couple of things ...

Textures: Medium

Terrain Textures: High

Civ. Traffic: Off

Water: Medium

Visib Range: High

Heat Blur: Off

Shadows: Off

Resolution: 1280x1024

Aspect Ratio: 5:4

Res. Cockpit: 1024

MSAA: Off

HDR: On

DOF: Off

Lens Effect: None

Clutter: 1000

Trees Vis: 10000

Preload Radius: 100000

Anisotropic filtering: 4x

Terrain Object Shadows: Off

Vsync: off

Disable Aero: On

Full Screen: On

(2) I've switched off ASW,

(3) Pixel density at 1.4

Expecting more.....

Next month comes the MSI GTX 1080TI. I buy that card and i expect far more. By the results the card is factor 1.5 better then the GTX 980TI that i have now. So I fly with PD 1.8. I fly only VR. When i flying with my club the frames can drop to 30 FPS, but still flyable. The settings are the same you have but i have textures on "high" and msaa 4x. So the bomb will be the new card.:D

Tip: dcs 2.0 is far better optimized for VR. For 1.5.6 i have the mod GTM 10. Much brighter landscape then the original especially in VR!!!

Edited by boedha68

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

How do you even determine the bottleneck? I have an old i7-920 OCed to 3.8 Ghz, 12GB ram, GTX 1060 6GB, and the OS on one SSD with DCS on another. I am sure I am CPU/Ram limited but I don't see it when I use MSI AfterBurner and task manager. My CPU will be using like 50-60% of a couple cores, the GPU will be sitting around 60% used, and the RAM is about 70% used while I will be getting 35-50 FPS over land/cities. If all of my components still have a ton of headroom, what gives with the low framerate? This is in DCS 2.0 BTW.

I have found that turning up the quality settings will INCREASE my FPS in some cockpits. This is evidence of a CPU bottleneck but if so, why the low utilization?

I plan on waiting for Gen2 VR before I upgrade the rig. I have a 2 year trade-in on the 1060, so that will probably be a GTX 1260 for free in a couple years. Hopefully Ryzen (and VR) will get Intel back into the advancement game and their CPU's will start to be more than 2-8% better than the previous generation by the time Gen2 VR hits. You can go on YouTube and see my CPU going toe-to-toe in many games with the newest offerings from intel... There is about 10 years between them and that is just sad... :(

How do you even determine the bottleneck? I have an old i7-920 OCed to 3.8 Ghz, 12GB ram, GTX 1060 6GB, and the OS on one SSD with DCS on another. I am sure I am CPU/Ram limited but I don't see it when I use MSI AfterBurner and task manager. My CPU will be using like 50-60% of a couple cores, the GPU will be sitting around 60% used, and the RAM is about 70% used while I will be getting 35-50 FPS over land/cities. If all of my components still have a ton of headroom, what gives with the low framerate? This is in DCS 2.0 BTW.

I have found that turning up the quality settings will INCREASE my FPS in some cockpits. This is evidence of a CPU bottleneck but if so, why the low utilization?

I plan on waiting for Gen2 VR before I upgrade the rig. I have a 2 year trade-in on the 1060, so that will probably be a GTX 1260 for free in a couple years. Hopefully Ryzen (and VR) will get Intel back into the advancement game and their CPU's will start to be more than 2-8% better than the previous generation by the time Gen2 VR hits. You can go on YouTube and see my CPU going toe-to-toe in many games with the newest offerings from intel... There is about 10 years between them and that is just sad... :(

The single thread performance of your old 920 is bottlenecking you... if you check core 1 while plying DCS you will see it's maxed at 100 percent while the other cores sit mostly idle (some processing is sent to core 2, but DCS is mostly a single core app.) This is confirmed by your low GPU usage. Your single threaded CPU just can't send enough data to the GPU fast enough.

Check this website:

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/singleThread.html

Find the low score of your CPU... look at the current gen i7 offerings and see that single thread they will score more than twice as much as your CPU.

Before you do anything else, upgrade that CPU. The 1060 isn't even being utilized fully by the bottleneck your CPU is providing. A 1260 won't fix this issue.

TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I was pretty clear on the situation. You need to work on your English and/or your reading comprehension. Maybe a picture will help?

5dW4V88.png

That is from the A-10C CAS quickstart in DCS World 2.0 with SimShaker running too.

As for that link, are you familiar with overclocking? That link is worthless for any meaningful comparison when the only i7-920 on the list is at the stock 2.6 GHz and mine is at 3.8 GHz... Don't be fooled by my screenshot, task manager just reports stock clocks at the top there, it is running 3.8 GHz.

If you search YouTube for "i7-920 vs" you will see tons of videos that will show you how good this CPU is still. It comes within 0-7 FPS of the 6700K when only overclocked to 3.5 Ghz and mine is at 3.8. Obviously it does better in threaded games but it holds its own when overclocked, especially for being 500 years old in CPU years. Keep in mind, you will not be getting anywhere near an extra 1.2GHz overclocking the more modern CPUs with simple air cooling, unless you win the silicone lottery BIGTIME.

As I mentioned already, I know it is a CPU/RAM bottleneck, I am just wondering about the low utilization. I have only seen this behavior in DCS VR. My guess is that it is a RAM bottleneck (speed not capacity). I hear DCS loves fast RAM.

I will be taking advantage of the FREE TRADE IN regardless of what you think, I would be a fool not to. Even if Gen2 hasn’t released yet in 2 years, I’ll still be taking advantage of that trade up, and it will still help in other games that are threaded well and/or GPU bound at high resolutions. As I already said, I am waiting on Gen2 to upgrade my mobo, CPU, and RAM because the top-of-the-line stuff out there right now can’t do 4K VR in DCS World, not even close. It would be a waste of money to buy upgrades to improve the “not good enough anyway” Gen1 experience, just to need to do it again in a couple years for Gen2. Obviously, there could always be some breakthrough that makes it easier on hardware than expected and my old CPU could always fall down and break a hip before making it to 600 years old.

Less than twice as good as a 10 year old OCed CPU is GARBAGE progress! Maybe I am spoiled from the old days where CPU capabilities doubled every 1.5 years. Hopefully AMD will force Intel back into the advancement game and we will have good hardware to power 4K VR in a couple years because at this rate, it is going to be at least another 10 years.

Edited by Spectre1986

Spectre you and I have very similar machines. I think we suffer because of triple channel ram and the old architecture, when I had the rift plugged into my sons more modern i5 4000? series it was very much more smoother.

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My question was about the low utilization of my CPU. I already know my 10 year old CPU and RAM has to be the bottleneck... I just find it strange that nothing is even close to maxed out. The bottleneck is usually maxed out. I guess it has to be memory speed bottlenecking everything else and I don't have a way to measure that. I was asking for an informed opinion not guesses but thanks anyway.

Spectre you and I have very similar machines. I think we suffer because of triple channel ram and the old architecture, when I had the rift plugged into my sons more modern i5 4000? series it was very much more smoother.

My Asus P6X58D-E board is 7 years old with a Xeon x5640 cpu clocked to just over 4.ghz and still no problem with recent games and the great thing is the cpu cost peanuts.

Also just gone to windows 10 from 7 after buying the rift which give me a nice boast for dcs and the rift.

Edited by freehand

I thought I was pretty clear on the situation. You need to work on your English and/or your reading comprehension. Maybe a picture will help?

yz31I

That is from the A-10C CAS quickstart in DCS World 2.0 with SimShaker running too.

As for that link, are you familiar with overclocking? That link is worthless for any meaningful comparison when the only i7-920 on the list is at the stock 2.6 GHz and mine is at 3.8 GHz... Don't be fooled by my screenshot, task manager just reports stock clocks at the top there, it is running 3.8 GHz.

If you search YouTube for "i7-920 vs" you will see tons of videos that will show you how good this CPU is still. It comes within 0-7 FPS of the 6700K when only overclocked to 3.5 Ghz and mine is at 3.8. Obviously it does better in threaded games but it holds its own when overclocked, especially for being 500 years old in CPU years. Keep in mind, you will not be getting anywhere near an extra 1.2GHz overclocking the more modern CPUs with simple air cooling, unless you win the silicone lottery BIGTIME.

As I mentioned already, I know it is a CPU/RAM bottleneck, I am just wondering about the low utilization. I have only seen this behavior in DCS VR. My guess is that it is a RAM bottleneck (speed not capacity). I hear DCS loves fast RAM.

I will be taking advantage of the FREE TRADE IN regardless of what you think, I would be a fool not to. Even if Gen2 hasn’t released yet in 2 years, I’ll still be taking advantage of that trade up, and it will still help in other games that are threaded well and/or GPU bound at high resolutions. As I already said, I am waiting on Gen2 to upgrade my mobo, CPU, and RAM because the top-of-the-line stuff out there right now can’t do 4K VR in DCS World, not even close. It would be a waste of money to buy upgrades to improve the “not good enough anyway” Gen1 experience, just to need to do it again in a couple years for Gen2. Obviously, there could always be some breakthrough that makes it easier on hardware than expected and my old CPU could always fall down and break a hip before making it to 600 years old.

Less than twice as good as a 10 year old OCed CPU is GARBAGE progress! Maybe I am spoiled from the old days where CPU capabilities doubled every 1.5 years. Hopefully AMD will force Intel back into the advancement game and we will have good hardware to power 4K VR in a couple years because at this rate, it is going to be at least another 10 years.

I comprehend you loud and clear, but if you aren't willing to listen because you have it all figured out, peace out.

I searched YouTube for your 920 and found several videos of people complaining of poor performance in modern games. Lol. Most were upgrade vids. Hmph. Your bottle neck is your CPU... plain and simple. If you believe task manager is showing you how busy your threads are, you have another think coming. Task manager isn't painting the picture you think it is...

As for 4K VR, it's already out and a simple search of this forum will find several threads on it, including one asking for support for DCS for it.

Ps: if you want to see your single thread performance. Run cinebench and compare it. Or read about it here: http://www.cpu-world.com/benchmarks/Intel/Core_i7-920_single.html

Modern hardware is two times faster than your 920. Enjoy wasting the 1060.

Pss: learn how to host a link. Your image is broken.

My Asus P6X58D-E board is 7 years old with a Xeon x5640 cpu clocked to just over 4.ghz and still no problem with recent games and the great thing is the cpu cost peanuts.

Also just gone to windows 10 from 7 after buying the rift which give me a nice boast for dcs and the rift.

Windows 10 was the best change for me regarding rift performance. ASW is not supported in W7

I am saving for a CPU and MoBo upgrade and finally be able to have more than 12Gb Ram without robbing a bank :)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A i7920 is most certainly a huge bottleneck regardless of what task manager reports usage as.

A modern i7 7700k can run at 5ghz and also not report 100% usage of thread 1 but the performance is leaps and bounds above a 920. No reason to run a 10xx series card on a 920 unless youre on a 1080p monitor, but this is the VR section.

A i7920 is most certainly a huge bottleneck regardless of what task manager reports usage as.

A modern i7 7700k can run at 5ghz and also not report 100% usage of thread 1 but the performance is leaps and bounds above a 920. No reason to run a 10xx series card on a 920 unless youre on a 1080p monitor, but this is the VR section.

Well, I saw a huge improvement over my last card, VR works GREAT, DCS VR is playable for hours, and it comes with a 2-year trade in so a free upgrade when I build my next rig. Those are reason enough for me. There was a large performance increase compared to a GTX-970 in my system, granted, probably something to do with the 10XX's VR capabilities and not having extra CPU overhead. On my 720p projector with everything on low I get around 50-90 FPS in DCS. If I crank everything to high, I get 120-130 FPS. I haven't tested with my monitor because I have a 110 inch projector with great looking resolution (when you sit 12 feet away, and spotting is easier on the lower res) and a HDK2 VR HMD. I already knew that I was CPU/RAM bound, and have said as much in every single post here... That poor dead horse...

I've just never seen Task Manager misrepresent the load like you claim it does. A quick google search about that subject returned no relevant results. I am still leaning towards RAM speed being the bottleneck. Do you have a link that details the TM underreporting the load? Also, my temps are what is expected at this load.

Here is a video of me playing DCS World 2.0's A-10C quickstart mission. As you can see, I get GREAT performance for a 10 year old CPU. Keep in mind, this is playing DCS in VR with High Textures and 1.6 PD, displaying a preview on the projector, running SimShaker, and recording the gameplay all at the same time. I am down low with 3 other aircraft, about 11 moving ground units, smoke, fire, and bullets flying...

. If you can't see the TM screenshot (I can at home and at work) then you need to right click it and "show image" or "open image in new tab" most likely.

A 10 year newer CPU being less that twice as good isn't "leaps and bounds" above. It is actually VERY VERY pathetic. Am I the only one that understands this? You could expect that from a 1.5 years newer CPU back when AMD could compete. :music_whistling:

Edited by Spectre1986

I comprehend you loud and clear, but if you aren't willing to listen because you have it all figured out, peace out.

I searched YouTube for your 920 and found several videos of people complaining of poor performance in modern games. Lol. Most were upgrade vids. Hmph. Your bottle neck is your CPU... plain and simple. If you believe task manager is showing you how busy your threads are, you have another think coming. Task manager isn't painting the picture you think it is...

As for 4K VR, it's already out and a simple search of this forum will find several threads on it, including one asking for support for DCS for it.

Ps: if you want to see your single thread performance. Run cinebench and compare it. Or read about it here: http://www.cpu-world.com/benchmarks/Intel/Core_i7-920_single.html

Modern hardware is two times faster than your 920. Enjoy wasting the 1060.

Pss: learn how to host a link. Your image is broken.

LOL, so much WRONG in here it is comical. Go read up on the Pimax, it upscales and runs at 60Hz, it is MUCH easier on your PC than a CV1, Vive, or HDK2... It is more like the DK2... :megalol:

I didn't see any videos with what you described. I see a bunch of these though

Go give the comments a read too, educate yourself. WOW! They are a whole 1-8 FPS apart, gasp! Or this one
Poor performance? 125 FPS :lol: You can pause it and see the OCed 920 mopping up in several titles there... Give those comments a read too. Modern games have better threading and are more GPU bound, DCS is a different story...

So you are saying the TM is underreporting the load? Got a link discussing this major issue in windows? Strange that my temperatures reflect the load reported by TM, it is almost like it is accurate or something... BTW that picture works fine here, I uploaded it to imgur, clicked the picture button up top in the comment window and pasted the image URL. If it isn't working did you try R-clicking then "show pic in new tab", shouldn't need to tell anyone that in 2017 but there is an idiot born every 5 minutes.

I'd love to run the benchmark for you, but this old man is 500 years old in CPU years, making him run as fast as he can would probably be a bad idea, lol.

Thanks for telling me what I already know and have admitted in every single post here. I am platform limited, I know that... I was just wondering about the low utilization.

Edited by Spectre1986

LOL, so much WRONG in here it is comical. Go read up on the Pimax, it upscales and runs at 60Hz, it is MUCH easier on your PC than a CV1, Vive, or HDK2... It is more like the DK2... :megalol:

I didn't see any videos with what you described. I see a bunch of these though

Go give the comments a read too, educate yourself. WOW! They are a whole 1-8 FPS apart, gasp! Or this one
Poor performance? 125 FPS :lol: You can pause it and see the OCed 920 mopping up in several titles there... Give those comments a read too. Modern games have better threading and are more GPU bound, DCS is a different story...

So you are saying the TM is underreporting the load? Got a link discussing this major issue in windows? Strange that my temperatures reflect the load reported by TM, it is almost like it is accurate or something... BTW that picture works fine here, I uploaded it to imgur, clicked the picture button up top in the comment window and pasted the image URL. If it isn't working did you try R-clicking then "show pic in new tab", shouldn't need to tell anyone that in 2017 but there is an idiot born every 5 minutes.

I'd love to run the benchmark for you, but this old man is 500 years old in CPU years, making him run as fast as he can would probably be a bad idea, lol.

Thanks for telling me what I already know and have admitted in every single post here. I am platform limited, I know that... I was just wondering about the low utilization.

Low utilization is caused by a bottleneck. As I stated in your first post, the gpu sits at 60% because your ten year old CPU can't feed it.

I'm sorry you don't feel that cpus have advanced significantly in time. Moores law would strongly disagree with you, but what's an observation? And please don't tell me that Moores law is a fallacy...

What you are failing to take into account is that hyper threading and multi cores have advanced significantly, but DCS has not advanced to take advantage of it. This is great for you, as you get great performance on ten year old hardware, and you see diminishing returns on brand new hardware making you think "why would I ever upgrade?" I can see how that would lead you down your current thought process, but I am fairly certain you didn't come here to understand why your thought process is skewed.

If Pimax were so bad, why are users expressing clearer text in dials and gauges that are blurry in Vive/Rift. You seem hell bent on expressing your anger/disappointment/hard headedness and not on avenues of constructive learning or forward movement. Enjoy watching task manager and the silence from peers here to help you.

TJ

Also- thanks for editing your original post image with the correct link. As you can see in my quote of your original post, your image link was wrong... why did you fix it and then bash me on it? You aren't here to learn, you are here to be an internet warrior. Have fun.

TJ

And I see real close to 100% utilization on your task manager graph... but it's not painting it in a picture that makes sense to you. Try researching Hyper Threading, which is what's causing your four core CPU to show 8 threads in task manager.

TJ

Yea, some people are too dumb to "show picture" so I fixed it, I'll admit that was my mistake (but you can still learn how to do it yourself with your quote so you won't be worthless and argue stupid points in the future).

You are so wrong on so many points still. Just FYI, it is moronic to conclude that 50% on thread one plus 50% on thread two equals 100% for the core. It is 50% for the core dummy. That is just a fact. Here is proof, even though you obviously struggle with pictures it may help to keep your ignorance from spreading to others reading this in the future. 0JBjq2f.png Tj1376 argues from a position of ignorance and should not be taken seriously everyone.

The Pimax takes a 1080 signal at 60Hz and upscales it to a 4k screen. This means your image is 1080 but the physical pixels are smaller and the SDE is less noticeable. It is impossible for the cable it uses to even carry a 4K VR signal. It isn't 4K VR and is very easy for a computer like mine to max out the 60Hz @ 1080 but 60Hz is VR garbage from 2-3 years ago. Like I said, it is closer to the DK2 as far as your computer is concerned... It doesn't even have positional tracking either.

You should try to educate yourself on a topic before you argue like you are educated on the topic. You will look less foolish. If you are uneducated on a topic, you really shouldn't tell someone that is that they need to do research.

You are also wrong about Moore's law on the CPU too. Did you know the difference between the 6XXX and 7XXX is only about 5%? If you clock them the same they are completely equal... Go get Mr. Moore and have him explain to you how his law CLEARLY doesn't apply here. With AMD competing again, I bet you the 8XXX is going to be far more than 5% better than the 7XXX. That is yet another reason why upgrading now would be dumb. Futile, I know, but you really should try to educate yourself before making stupid claims. https://www.nextplatform.com/2016/05/31/age-gpu-upon-us/

The only part where you are correct is when you agreed with me, yes, my CPU/RAM is bottlenecking my video card in DCS World VR, thanks for telling me what I told you in my very first post, and every single one after it.

I get good DCS performance on the hold-me-over, not-good-enough-anyway, gen1 VR with my current rig. I get GREAT performance in every other VR title that I have tried, at MAX settings. I get GREAT performance in every non-VR game at MAX settings. My thought process isn't skewed, I am not a moron that wants to blow money to improve the gen1 experience IN ONE GAME that already runs well just to need to do it again in a couple years for gen2. If that is your thought process, IT is skewed (or you are filthy rich).

Consider that DCS 2.5 could have better threading and/or VR optimizations for free, then the first upgrade would be a complete waste of money. That 7XXX you would get now could be an 8-9XXX for the same price in two years and I expect real advancement soon.

I was wondering about the low utilization of all my measurable components. I feel like I have said that many times now. I am running out of ways to word it in the hope you may understand.

Edited by Spectre1986

Help me improve my VR performance.

Spectre-

I'm eagerly awaiting your analysis on this thread!

VR Perfomance cant get stable fps

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=74365&share_tid=185053&url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums%2Eeagle%2Eru%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D185053&share_type=t

Maybe a 920 can help????

TJ

overclock that CPU ( change for one you can overclock if that's a locked version)

put a water block on it or a big aftermarket cooler

move to a 980ti minimum , 1080ti if you have the cash

there sorted no problems

PS most PC cases have very poor cooling simply cut a big hole in the side and mount a large extraction fan too

Just going to drop this little gem here for anyone curious about CPU bottlenecks and why you won't see 100 percent CPU utilization on a game that relies on single thread performance.

GamersNexus also has a great article about this topic but I'm struggling to find the link. I'll edit and repost once found.

TJ