What's in my loadout?

GazAce

Hey groovy wingmen. I can't seem to find what weapons has been allocated to my loadout. I always go in there prior to any mission to check fuel, map etc but I've noticed the weight for the weapons is different for each mission start, even if it's the same mission but I can't seem to find what weapons have been loaded. What am I missing?

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

Yea I meant before get to my plane but I'll check briefing, thank you :o)

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

Open the mission planner, click on your A-10C on the map, then on the right side of the screen you'll see several tabs. Click on the second tab from the left (it's a circle with a dot in the center and four radial lines). This allows you to check that aircraft's loadout and change it as you see fit.

• Like 1

Once you are able to start the Mission there is an option just between the "Cancel" and "Start/Fly" button to change your loadout. There you can change your loadout before starting the mission without to get back to the mission editor and change it there.

By the way your question has been already answered here ;)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2824186&postcount=4

Thank you all but I did already know where the weapons were and how to change the config of them and the fuel and map and all that, it was just specifically what the load out of weapons were at the start of each mission I couldn't work out, I could only see the weight change when I chose diff loadouts but anyway I worked it out, what you start with is by default at the bottom of the weapon list. Thanks for your help anyway, I appreciate it.