DCS 2nd free map

ebabil

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mediterranean area in general would be cool, but maybe we'll get most of what's interesting with the Syria map.

EDIT: I won't be surprised if the new free map is the South China Sea. ED is obviously working on the Chinese market.

Edited by WOPR

According to the newest issue of the PCPilot magazine, the 2nd free DCS Map will be a modern era pacific map

Sounds like it might be a South China Sea map, which makes sense given all the new and incoming chinese assets.

Personally I was hoping for something else, as I'm not really interested in a chinese setting.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

was the south china sea relevant in WWII?

i thought one clue about the map was that it was going to be relevant in WWII and modern era

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

was the south china sea relevant in WWII?

i thought one clue about the map was that it was going to be relevant in WWII and modern era

Hmm, that's new to me, but hey, there was the Second Sino-Japanese War as part of WW2 and right after WW2 there was the Chinese Civil war between the Peoples Republic of China and the Republic of China (Taiwan).

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg