OV-10 Bronco in latest Razbam video?

yngvef

Would be a perfect Recon plane for Blue-Flag ;)

You arent much use as recon if the planes you are flying recon for have Targeting pods, and therefore dont have to look though Mk1 eyeball at everything.

Hence in all respects the A29 will be better fulfilling for a recon role.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Aerosoft has an OV10 for FSX:

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-x-steam/aircraft/1728/bronco-x

It's good in VR with Flyinside. I'd like the OV10 in DCS. I would buy!

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

If memory serves me correctly, Tim Taylor of Metal2Mesh modeled the Aerosoft Bronco for them. Tim is a good friend and partner with Ron and Larry, so it makes sense that they have a version of this flying in their personal copy of DCS. What I would give to spend one day on Ron or Larry’s computer flying DCS! T-2’s, A-7’s, OV-10’s, Scooters, and many more I’m sure!

Just a correction, Tim didn't model the Aerosoft Bronco, but did some other Aerosoft products, like the F-16 or the Seahawk.

As for what you can find in my DCS alone..all of those in that list (sans the T-2, sadly) plus many...many more in a whole different development status, some might never see the public spotlight and some will, eventually...

• 1 year later...

According to Ron who gave an interview to the Air Combat Sim podcast (published today), the Bronco is a low priority project. Nothing else to report for now as it is a personal project from Prowler (Ron).

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

According to Ron who gave an interview to the Air Combat Sim podcast (published today), the Bronco is a low priority project. Nothing else to report for now as it is a personal project from Prowler (Ron).

Got this on Razbam Facebook today!

G43Rlo7.jpg

So hooray!

Edited by Stratos

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

How many projects does razbam have planned, again?

It's kinda like me& home projects. I have a back deck "planned", but a year later & it's still a pile of lumber sitting in my back yard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

How many projects does razbam have planned, again?

It's kinda like me& home projects. I have a back deck "planned", but a year later & it's still a pile of lumber sitting in my back yard

It seems is not a RAZBAM project, but a personal one. Wish I had the time to listen all the interview and found where he talks about it.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Well, just like my deck, I'd like to see the bronco happen regardless of who completes the project

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE