After the Tomcat?

carss

After the Tomcat?

After the Tomcat? Give the Red side an opposer to the Tomcat so that both Blue and Red can enjoy the great work Heatblur does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

After the Tomcat? Give the Red side an opposer to the Tomcat so that both Blue and Red can enjoy the great work Heatblur does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like a Mig-23? Nah a Mig-25 would be more like it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Yep, we need more migs. I'd love a 25.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

The MiG-23 would be awesome, a real step up from the MiG-21bis against modern things!

Same thing with the MiG-25! But we are never going to see them, like just no. There is so little potential market compared to Western birds, and classification is a real sucker for modules. Our opinions are not gonna change that. :(

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

The MiG-23 would be awesome, a real step up from the MiG-21bis against modern things!

Same thing with the MiG-25! But we are never going to see them, like just no. There is so little potential market compared to Western birds, and classification is a real sucker for modules. Our opinions are not gonna change that. :(

But the Mig-25 is really old and available in so many countries. Why would classification for that plane be an issue?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

My hope is for a F-14D to make it a complete set ;)

Certainly a hope for the future:D

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Certainly a hope for the future:D

that's what i was thinking

even if we don't get a full up delta, the bravo was no slacker...

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well there ya go, it should make it easier to get the info. I see no reason why the Mig-25 should have anymore secracy

I would love to believe, bot gonna stay pessimistic.

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

How about a Mig-31? Wasn't it introduced before even the Hornet?

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

refinements and bug fixes are most likely what they will be doing after the tomcat is released

• Like 1

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

Please, people, enough of that "another aircraft" babble. This isn't a collectible card game. We need proper release-quality titles with fixed bugs and complete systems.

Please, let 2018 be a year of Viggen hitting release.

• Like 1

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

The Mig-31 would be fun as well but for some reason I don't have the love affair with it that I do the 25. I must have spent more time drooling over it when I was a kid or something.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Oh boy, you know what happened last time ED tried to develop a module of a fighter currently in active service with the Russian air forces? Legal action was taken against it by the Russian government. You see they do not like sims, especially ones made of such new aircraft.

You have got to realize that the MiG-31 is still very much the most advanced interceptor in the Russian arsenal. The date it came out means nothing for classification, if it is still the most advanced thing in active service. For example, some of the systems in the Viggen were still classified when they started developing that (since they were still in use in the Gripen). But luckily, the Swedish government granted the request to declassify some of these 40 odd year old systems. The Russians were not so understanding with their actions however, and now we have no proper 4th gen Russian fighters in DCS. Things just look depressing for the RED side in DCS.

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Oh boy, you know what happened last time ED tried to develop a module of a fighter currently in active service with the Russian air forces? Legal action was taken against it by the Russian government.

Do you have a source for this? I know about the Russian laws. But I have never heard that ED had an aircraft in development that legal actions were taken against by the Russian government.

Oh boy, you know what happened last time ED tried to develop a module of a fighter currently in active service with the Russian air forces? Legal action was taken against it by the Russian government. You see they do not like sims, especially ones made of such new aircraft.

You have got to realize that the MiG-31 is still very much the most advanced interceptor in the Russian arsenal. The date it came out means nothing for classification, if it is still the most advanced thing in active service. For example, some of the systems in the Viggen were still classified when they started developing that (since they were still in use in the Gripen). But luckily, the Swedish government granted the request to declassify some of these 40 odd year old systems. The Russians were not so understanding with their actions however, and now we have no proper 4th gen Russian fighters in DCS. Things just look depressing for the RED side in DCS.

True, which is why the Mig-25 sounds more possible as it's so much older and has already been sorta exposed. Also I wouldn't say everything looks depressing for the RED side in DCS. I mean if you can't get enough Russian planes, why not some Chinese planes?

Deka Ironwork is already working on a JF-17 which is very surprising. They are also planning for another Chinese plane after that. I really hope it happens. We need more variety especially in the RED side

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2018 seems to be shaping up to be an awesome year for DCS World...Can't Wait!!! AV-8, F-14, and F/A-18...

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

Do you have a source for this? I know about the Russian laws. But I have never heard that ED had an aircraft in development that legal actions were taken against by the Russian government.

Perhaps he's referring to the Su-27SM Wags stated was in development in some interview, but then it was revoked soon enough due to the new laws which came to effect, IIRC.

Edited by Dudikoff

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

2018 seems to be shaping up to be an awesome year for DCS World...Can't Wait!!! AV-8, F-14, and F/A-18...

*cough*said-that-about-2017*cough*

(and 2016 if i recall correctly)

• Like 1

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]