RAZBAM working on AI units?

Silver_Dragon

My doubt is about the AAR with M2000, because to the F-15, F-16 and A-10 we have the KC-135 with boom. But to Mirage, what can we expect?

Sounds good if RAZBAM or DCS make a change on the KC-135 that we have on DCS World now, for give us maybe a variant with basket or one KC-135 with boom in the middle and two baskets on each KC-135's wing... could be easy to change in case of make a new model?

I'm very concerned about what can we expect to the M2 for AAR :D

I wish good news about that!

I am sure there will be a modeler in this community to fix that. We have so many talented people, an S-3 tanker better than the one in the sim now shouldn't be too hard for them. :)

That being said: I'd love to see one or two AI planes of high quality coming with modules like the M2000C.

Maybe RAZBAM could talk to VEAO, since IIRC VEAO plan to create a A330 MRTT and France will also use those. Perhaps they can cooperate and release an A330 MRTT together with french and UK liveries.

Or talk to ED to somehow edit the KC-135 we have ingame already so the hose becomes an option in the ME. Then we only need a livery.

EDIT: As for the GPU: Yes please! The C-101 shows that such a thing looks cool and adds to the immersion. Razbam should totally do that. :)

I don't think the Rafale would make it, considering it would be hard to make it even as an AI (not enough data) and considering it would completly annihilate anything else in the game and thus make the 2000C irrelevant and useless.

????????

So the MiG-21 is irrelevant and useless because there is the Su-27?

Not to mention the Sabre and MiG-15, and the warbirds.

I really don't get you here...

Agree the Rafale would be impossible to have as a flyable unit, but as an AI with SFM it would fit perfectly in DCS World.

Anyway, just another wish list topic...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mud, wind and fire.

I think his point is: Why spend precious time on a unit much superior than any other ones present in the game and unbalance it ? Without sufficient data btw…

I think it's important to get advanced AI units like Rafales, Eurofighters, F-22s, J-10s and SU-35s into DCS for the sake of realism/creating realistic strike packages. F-15Cs are already fighting MIG-21s in the game world - it is pretty natural to have superior units fighting with and against you. The Eurofighter would cover the main fighter aircraft of the UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Saudi Arabia (thinking Hormuz map) and Austria in the game and give mission makers far more options.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]