Whats Next?

Wizard_03

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MiG-25 or MiG-31. If you say " it will be " , i will send you my money right now! :D

intel core i7 860, HD 7770 Vapor-X, 2x4 GB DDR3, GA-P55A-UD3, Corsair 520 W, Samsung SD 840 - 250 GB, Samsung F1 - 1TB... Razer DeathAdder, Razer Barracuda, Razer Carcharias and Razer Goliathus ... :joystick:

The Intruder would definitely be an awesome 2 seat aircraft. I'd fly BN just for the fun of having to kick the computers to make them work right.

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Harrier GR9 please.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Mirage III E. With rocket assisted climb to the stratosphere so we can try intercepting high flying spy planes.

Ryzen 3600X - RTX 2080 - 32 GB Ram - DCS on SSD.

DCS Modules : M2K-C, F18-C, FW-190D, Huey, Gazelle, Black Shark, Mig-15, all maps.

This is the most impatient community on the planet.

Let them just finish the Mirage!

This. And by finish, I hope you really mean finish, not just release the open beta and move onto something else. I'm one of the few who opted not to buy until the EFM for the plane is ready and operational.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

I'm one of the few who opted not to buy until the EFM for the plane is ready and operational.

Me too, I have ultimate patience, will pay for and download when its fully up and ready.

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

This. And by finish, I hope you really mean finish, not just release the open beta and move onto something else. I'm one of the few who opted not to buy until the EFM for the plane is ready and operational.

I do mean finished, there are enough "beta" modules as it already stands, and while DCS aircraft are quite a task to develop, priority should be on actually completing work on existing types for the different developers before looking elsewhere (unless there are multiple teams working of course)

I haven't purchased the Mirage either, but I plan on doing so when it's ready.

Mirage III E. With rocket assisted climb to the stratosphere so we can try intercepting high flying spy planes.

To further my point, since I'm writing on my PC now instead of my smartphone.

_ It is a 60s era plane, therefore fits with the Mig-21.

_ Was used by several air forces, including Israel (think historical scenarii). Might make it easier to find documentation and data, too (more users).

_ Can fit in the A2A and A2G role.

_ Sexy Mach 2 performance.

_ From a technical PoV it might be easier to do it after the M-2000.

Ryzen 3600X - RTX 2080 - 32 GB Ram - DCS on SSD.

DCS Modules : M2K-C, F18-C, FW-190D, Huey, Gazelle, Black Shark, Mig-15, all maps.

I would like to see a German ICF-F4 (even for the background or AI) to round out the hanger a bit more. Other than that I'm not fussed on what they might make. Maybe a SAAB, maybe another mirage. I would let them make what they want.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If the MWS didn't see it. it never happened"

• 3 weeks later...

Panavia Tornado Gr.4 with MultiCrew :-)

RAF_GR4_Tornado_flares_apr_2004_140_hires.thumb.jpg.10210a0a89c3abc448012098f50ca9cc.jpg

**** „Es gibt alte Piloten und es gibt kühne Piloten, aber es gibt keine alten, kühnen Piloten.“ ****

Andre Kostolany

http://www.combatpilot.at :pilotfly:

Intel i5-3570k 4x3,4 GHz auf MSI M77 MPower, GeForce GTX 1080, 16 GB RAM DDR3-1.600, 500 GB SSD, Logitech G13 + G110, G35 Headset, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, WIN 7 HP, LG IP235P 32 Zoll 21:9,, TrackIR 5

Panavia Tornado Gr.4 with MultiCrew :-)

Enjoy brain dead AI or annoying humans whom you can only actually play with 4-5 hours a month. I just don't understand the appeal of multi crew aircraft, unless you some how have the whole day free 24/7 with a competent friend. Although I would love a Tornado Gr. 4 and ADV I simply don't trust the AI or other humans.

Although it looks like information isn't available I'd like to see a Mirage 2000-5 or -9. Or Rafale C and M.

• 1 month later...

The flight, weapons employment, and performance manuals for the Mirage IIIO(A), the Australian licensed production variant of the Mirage IIIE, are readily available online, over 800 pages of goodness! I would pay soo much money for a Mirage III! It would be a perfect MiG-21 opponent. There is plenty of information online to make a module.

Edited by OziRekt

"We carried out many trials to try to find the answer to the fast, low-level intruder, but there is no adequate defense."

— Air Vice-Marshal J. E. 'Johnnie' Johnson, RAF

Can't charge us all

The next is F-15E or A-7.

No chance for tornado.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

RAZBAM talk about some time ago of the A-7D and A-7E of the USAF and Navy after M2000C. RAZBAM maintaing the T-2 Buckeye on hold. I suppose make the A-7D first and continue to the E with Carrier operations coming with the F/A-18C. The T-2 will coming next and the F-15E and the harrier will resurrect after them.

RAZBAM talk about some time ago of the A-7D and A-7E of the USAF and Navy after M2000C. RAZBAM maintaing the T-2 Buckeye on hold. I suppose make the A-7D first and continue to the E with Carrier operations coming with the F/A-18C. The T-2 will coming next and the F-15E and the harrier will resurrect after them.

I really hope not, the last thing DCS needs is another trainer or subsonic attack aircraft... multi-role jets are desperately needed.

Edited by TomOnSteam

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

I wouldn't be upset if we got the A-7 first But I'd love for the F-15E to be next. But I think It's gonna come down to what ED has or has not implemented like solid Carrier ops or A2G radar. If the code structure for A2G radar and Front and Back Seat multiplayer are done then I don't see why the F-15E can't be next but that isn't something we'll all know until the Hornet gets closer to release.

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer: