http://www.leatherneck-sim.com/ "Suspended site"

ANGST

Was the bill due by Jan 1st ?

http://www.leatherneck-sim.com/dcs-mig-21/

Suspended website

This website has been suspended.

Is this your website?

Your website has been suspended due to various reasons!

Please login to your account and check your support tickets.

We missed a due bill and crap happens. :)

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 2 weeks later...

Your website is suspended, how can i get the mig 21 flight manuel?

Prend ton temps mais fait ca vite :cold:... LG34''21:9 Asus 23''monitors Intel i7-4590 EVGA 1070 Superclocked Gskills 4x4G RAM Fatal1ty AsRock Z97 killer motherboard in a HAF black box with 4 CH products plug in and logitech G510, F310, M510 and M570 plus trackIR 5!

well, page is up again, and there is a wildcat (or hellcat?) on the front page, F4 phantom and p-38 on the others, have those been there before?

Edited by Roadrunner

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

hi hi

http://www.leatherneck-sim.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Contact_Background3.jpg

no Tomcat in site... (sic!)

I must admit that if I was to choose between waiting 1 year or more for a Tomcat or a Phantom... I'll chose the Phantom. Just having the enemy of the Mig21 would be so awesome. But that is just me :) .

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

well, page is up again, and there is a wildcat (or hellcat?) on the front page, F4 phantom and p-38 on the others, have those been there before?

Yes from my memory they were indeed. :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

hi hi

http://www.leatherneck-sim.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Contact_Background3.jpg

no Tomcat in site... (sic!)

I must admit that if I was to choose between waiting 1 year or more for a Tomcat or a Phantom... I'll chose the Phantom. Just having the enemy of the Mig21 would be so awesome. But that is just me :) .

Would be strange for the first project since the Phantom was a marine aircraft :angel:

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry my english. In leatherneck-sim.com site every menu has own background pictures but very dark, i use auto levels in an image editor and can see better.

Cobra sad in mountly update "Currently we have three aircraft in advanced states of development". Maybe those aircraft. But i hope the F-4 will be the next.

Home

Background_Home7.jpg

Team

Team_Background6.jpg

DCS Mig-21

Contact_Background3.jpg

Contact

Contact_Background17.jpg

Those 3 background images are probably nothing more than background images tbh. I'm fairly certain the F-14 is next and it is not pictured. Imagine the inevitable shitstorm if the F-14 isn't next and cobra has just been trolling everyone. I may not be overly attached to the F-14, but a lot are. It would be a very poor business decision to pull a stunt like that.

Besides, other than the F-4, the planes they used as backgrounds likely have very little commercial value atm. DCS WW2 stuff is terribly limited and will remain so for the foreseeable future. Additionally, I haven't seen any plans to add Japanese planes. Hence the F4F/F6F would be rather pointless yes? Sure they fought in a marginal capacity in the med, but the same issue pops up there too as there aren't any Italian planes for them to fight either. The P-38 would fit in slightly better but not by much. None of the WW2 stuff really belongs in DCS atm. The AI units just aren't there to support them.

Realistically, the most obvious planes for them to do are the F-14 followed by (in no particular order) the MiG-23/25/27, F-4 and F-5. Those will likely have the broadest appeal, fit in the best with DCS as a whole and can share a lot of coding, texture and 3d resources too.

British F4F and F6F actually flew CAP over the English Channel on D-day, which makes them relevant to the upcoming WWII map - unlike the DCS 109 K4 and 190 D9!

Btw IL2 hyperlobby used to have 1000+ concurrent online players in the past, there're a lot of WWII vpilots out there... :)

But yes, they could well be just background images.

Realistically, the most obvious planes for them to do are the F-14 followed by (in no particular order) the MiG-23/25/27, F-4 and F-5. Those will likely have the broadest appeal, fit in the best with DCS as a whole and can share a lot of coding, texture and 3d resources too.

This may be the case but I wouldn't bank on this logic, after all LN is the same company that brought us the mig 21, a plane that probably was not high on many peoples "wish list". I understand that sales are important but I am just hoping that whatever theses planes are were chosen because they believe they can recreate them as realistically as possible like the -21.

• Like 1

Who can give me the link of new homepage ?

When I open leatherneck-sim.com it still is bunori waebhotel.

But I can open team and product page of this site.

It works fine for me. Maybe try clearing browser cache/history etc...

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

There is nothing different about the LNS site right now.

Cobra, what is supposed to be different?

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • ED Team

Don't want to start a new thread when there is already one in place so.. yeah, December 2016, Leatherneck website is down again. Any words from LS on the matter? Did they purposefully bring it down for Viggen-isation or what?