Question for leatherneck

Wizard_03

Same, I don't care that much about F-14, and more interested in finding out about the other two.

OK, but let's say the other two are F4U Corsair and AJ-37 Viggen. Would you care more for those two than the F-14?

I'm just noticing how everyone's so hyped up about the unannounced two planes (because the announcement has been long overdue) that it will be hard for the LN to match the expectations :)

Edited by Dudikoff

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

OK, but let's say the other two are F4U Corsair and AJ-37 Viggen. Would you care more for those two than the F-14?

I'm just noticing how everyone's so hyped up about the unannounced two planes (because the announcement has been long overdue) that it will be hard for the LN to match the expectations :)

I personally hope it's the SU-24M as that would be awesome doing dual seat attack operations.

Yes, and that is what I'm hoping them to be ;)

Interesting how opinions differ. Personally, couldn't care less about WWII planes in DCS and not a fan of the early jets either, while Tomcat is a dream (well, at least one of them) coming true. But, the Viggen would fit my target era so I'd buy it, for sure.

I personally hope it's the SU-24M as that would be awesome doing dual seat attack operations.

This is exactly what I mean by expectations running wild. I would also love to have the Fencer, but at this point it would be even more demanding to make than the Tomcat so you can bet that it won't be one of the upcoming modules (unfortunately).

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Honestly I don't care what aircraft come next. I'm sick and tired of flying the Georgian map. The Strait of Hormuz is what I'm waiting for.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]