Thank you.

FlankerKiller

I too would like to say thanks. The Mig-21 has been a blast to learn, and to fly and fight in. This aircraft has just a soul and personality that I have never felt with any aircraft before. I really enjoyed getting the feel of Russian design, and mentality behind their aircraft. I can't wait for the FM and other issues to be fixed. Its only uphill from here

Ive never been a fan of this jet but i have to say that i like flying it and the feel of its afterburner!!!

Thanks.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to thank you guys for your very incredible work, and for persevering when things looked bleak.

P.S. I still have not had the funds to buy it yet, but I promise that I will get the MiG-21 as soon as I can.

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't have put the fishbed on my list of "must have" aircraft, but I meant it when I said I'll buy any aircraft released for DCS. :)

I appreciate the amount of work and love that must go into making something like this, and that all really showed the second I jumped into the plane. The attention to detail is amazing and the aircraft certainly has its own personality. I've been enjoying learning how to operate the plane and it's systems and I think I will have gotten my money's worth several times over before I can really say I've even come close to mastering it.

i5-4670K@4.5GHz / 16 GB RAM / SSD / GTX1080

Rift CV1 / G-seat / modded FFB HOTAS

I came to start a thread but this one wasn't hard to find. I came to say how much this module impressed me. Everything from the sounds to the cockpit are extremely well made and immersive. The flight model is superb and probably the best thing about this mig. Although I came to DCS for the western aircraft, I'm staying because of the eastern aircraft. This module sets the bar for everyone else. I plan on getting to know this baby inside out, and I look forward or even more impressive work to come!

All in all, a excellent product here by Leatherneck; especially for the first try.