Dedicated Server Message

I have finally switch to the dedicated server setup this past weekend from using the OB in server mode. I noticed that following two messages upon starting the server:

1. Witamy na serwerze Gildia.org !

2. Wymagamy obecnosci DCS SRS oraz TeamSpeak - szczegoly na forum

I have not found anywhere in a script to change these message. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

When using the OB as a server I did not get these messages.

vCAPT Scott "LoVis" Gray

Chief of Naval Personnel

Virtual United States Navy - VUSN

vusn.org

I have finally switch to the dedicated server setup this past weekend from using the OB in server mode. I noticed that following two messages upon starting the server:

1. Witamy na serwerze Gildia.org !

2. Wymagamy obecnosci DCS SRS oraz TeamSpeak - szczegoly na forum

I have not found anywhere in a script to change these message. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

When using the OB as a server I did not get these messages.

Are you running the same exact mission .mix file on both standalone OB installation and dedicated server installation? I suspect that message is not generated by your server, i suspect it's inside the mission that are you running on dedicated server.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

Are you running the same exact mission .mix file on both standalone OB installation and dedicated server installation? I suspect that message is not generated by your server, i suspect it's inside the mission that are you running on dedicated server.

Yes they were the same missions. Just to see what would happen I ran three different missions and all show the same two messages. It must be somewhere in the dedicated server files.

Edited by sgray

vCAPT Scott "LoVis" Gray

Chief of Naval Personnel

vusn.org

Have you created database structure using sql available at github rep?

Wysłane z mojego VTR-L29 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Yes, tables are in my Db. I can connect to it using HeidiSQL without issue, so not sure why the 1305 error. That said, I did put the Perun tables in my existing Db and not the Perun Db.

vCAPT Scott "LoVis" Gray

Chief of Naval Personnel

vusn.org

Updated MySQL db creation code - please check if this will work for you:

https://github.com/szporwolik/perun/blob/master/03_MySQL/m1081_perun.sql

I have deleted and replaced the database tables with the v0.8 and updated the app. Unfortunately, getting the following errors:

ERROR MySQL - package type 1

ERROR MySQL - 1305

This keeps going for each package type

The dcs.log has the following:

LuaNET: Perun : Packed drop 1, error : Socket is not connected

LuaNET: Perun : Connecting to TCP server

LuaNET: Perun : TCP connection error : connection refused

I have windows firewall turned off as well to see if that helped, but it did not.

Edited by sgray

vCAPT Scott "LoVis" Gray

Chief of Naval Personnel

vusn.org

Ok, I fixed the TCP connection by modifying your code in the perun.lua file. Line 36: Perun.TCPTargetPort had a +10, so I removed that and it is connecting.

Still have the 1305 MySQL error. PM sent.

Edited by sgray

vCAPT Scott "LoVis" Gray

Chief of Naval Personnel

vusn.org