Upgrade Pato Cockpit Mod FW-190D vers. 1.13

The 12 of the current month Pato has updated the well-known cockpit mod for the FW-190D, version 1.13, and now it is compatible with the 2.2 and, above all, has solved the problem of 'Integrity Check in multyplayer that the previous version did not pass.

I just tried on three different servers, all with IC request, and I had no problem.

This cockpit mod is really excellent and regretted not being able to use it in multiplayer, good work Pato, thanks :thumbup:

For the download of this mod use the usual site...

:thumbup:

^ We won't be able, as the adress of the site is censored on this board. Google for "lockon" and "files" though and you'll find the place with both Pato's cockpit mods.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

when i try to use 1.3 version it makes my windscreen look like this

can some one please help me and will the 1.4 version not do it or be the same

Checked it at this moment with version 1.4. Cockpit Textures looks normal. How do you activate the mod? Install it with jsgme or ovgme manager select it with customize cockpit.

The mod hasn´t glass textures meanwhile, i reworked it in version 1.3. Try to disable all mods and repair your installation "DCS_updater.exe repair". It looks like a standard texture problem.

Edited by Ovis

when i try to use 1.3 version it makes my windscreen look like this....

can some one please help me and will the 1.4 version not do it or be the same

An older version of Pato's cockpit looked like this when used with 2.2.

But the version 1.3 worked ok here. I'm now using the newest version: "Cockpit_Patos_FW190D9_Combi" which also removes the bluish windshield tint which was introduced with 2.2 (or 2.1?). Just great. You have to activate this as a custom cockpit in the "Special" screen under "Options.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

I confirm that Pato cockpit mod works perfectly, I suggest you follow the procedure that indicated you :thumbup:

Yeah it does now. i used to use it on 1.5 but this was the first time on 2.2, i just forgot about selecting it in the special section of the settings

Be careful or you’ll get the thread locked again.... :lol:

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

• 11 months later...