Dora Campaign bug - contacting Krymsk tower?

mx22

Hi guys,

I've just started Dora campaign and got through the first few missions. Mission #3 is to fly over to Krymsk and Mission #4 is to land at Krymsk - in both missions I have to contact the tower and in both missions, it won't reply to any of my requests. According to the mission planner, Krymsk tower channel is 39Mhz and is set to channel 1 in my aircraft - however it won't reply to me on either of the four preset channels.

Is this a bug or am I missing something? For what's worth - I have no problem communicating to my wingman over channel 2 (38.4Mhz), just as its preset in mission planner...

• 2 weeks later...

I tbink it's a bug. I've seen the same thing now in both the Bf 109K campaign and the Fw 190D-9 campaign. Like you, I've checked the frequencies and Krymsk is always silent. Fortunately, as long as you just fly in the same general direction, you can find it visually and overfly it for a success.

• 8 months later...

Nearly a year later and the bug is still not fixed. :(

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

• 1 year later...