Revisiting the Dora

NineLine

For a not native German speaker, I could understand about every third or forth word, please provide sub titles, for Erich's insight is a golden thing

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@Yo-Yo - when can we see part 2 of the interview you did with Erich?

I think 2nd interview havent happend yet

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

I think 2nd interview havent happend yet

According to Yo-Yo, they visited him already a second time for that purpose:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3750208&postcount=114

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

According to Yo-Yo, they visited him already a second time for that purpose:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3750208&postcount=114

Probably Yo-Yo have to remove lots of compromising stuff from interview so editing will take some time.

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

• ED Team
Probably Yo-Yo have to remove lots of compromising stuff from interview so editing will take some time.

Probably you don't know what you are talking about, so please don't use that lack of knowledge to be insulting to people you don't know. If you don't have something mature or constructive to say, its best not to say anything.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Probably you don't know what you are talking about, so please don't use that lack of knowledge to be insulting to people you don't know. If you don't have something mature or constructive to say, its best not to say anything.

Ok ban me, Farewell

Edited by grafspee

Would you insult him like that to his face ?

Ofc i would say that. But its not an insult by my book.

I was just joking, if you have trouble with detecting it, try hold your horses.

I've never had any issues with FM or anything Yo-Yo post here. Actualy im very pleased when Yo-Yo find some time to answer my questions.

So how you deducted anything evil in my post i dont know, did you take from your expierience ?? then im so sory.

My hidden massage was "Interview will be ready when will be ready"

Edited by grafspee

Ofc i would say that. But its not an insult by my book.

I've never had any issues with FM or anything Yo-Yo post here. Actualy im very pleased when Yo-Yo find some time to answer my questions.

So how you deducted anything evil in my post i dont know, did you take from your expierience ?? then im so sory.

My hidden massage was "Interview will be ready when will be ready"

...OK

- joke went over my head...

Cheers.

Maybe if you aren't an English language native it's you who shouldn't be pushing that far all of the time all around these forums. It's not the first time, or the second, or the third, or… you say things like that or worst. It's no joke if anybody but you get it. Just a friendly reminder from another non native :smilewink:.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Maybe if you aren't an English language native it's you who shouldn't be pushing that far all of the time all around these forums. It's not the first time, or the second, or the third, or… you say things like that or worst. It's no joke if anybody but you get it. Just a friendly reminder from another non native :smilewink:.

S!

Wait, are you trying to say that im insulting ppl left right not knowing about it?

Can you provide me with list, which i insulted so i can appologise to them?

Wait, are you trying to say that im insulting ppl left right not knowing about it?

Can you provide me with list, which i insulted so i can appologise to them?

That'd be quite an herculean task mate, sorry, I've no time for that :lol:. Just watch your English a bit :smilewink: .

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

That'd be quite an herculean task mate, sorry, I've no time for that :lol:. Just watch your English a bit :smilewink: .

S!

So provide me with list which i didnt insult then, anyway out of topic ,im out of here

S!

This^^

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]