HDR mod for 1.1.0.8

Here's a link to my post about not having the white boxes anymore after updating to 1.1.0.8 and using Nates HDR presets, HARD setting. These are the only changes I've made.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1220206#post1220206

Edited by Lucky

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64

Hey Lucky, when you updated to .8, did you use the patch or full install? Also, did you wipe your Saved Games folder before hand?

Corsair Graphite 780T / ASUS Maximus VIII Hero / i7-6700K@4.5GHz / Corsair H110i / 32GB DDR4 PC-2666 / ASUS 1080 Strix / EVGA 850 Pro / Samsung 950 Pro M.2 SSD / Win10x64 / Samsung UN48JU7500 4k / Logitech G910/933 KB/Headphones / Razer Naga Epic Mouse / MFG Crosswinds / TM HOTAS Warthog / HTC Vive

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Interesting, could you post a screenshot?

Nate

I've yet to find a scenario where I have both pre-alt-tab and post-alt-tab screenshot to see the "bug" if so it be. I bet you need both to see a difference.

But if I am to describe it, it would seem more white-ish and more blaze, maybe more blurry after I have alt-tabbed and come back in.

Nice plane on that gun...

OS764 P930@4 MBUD3R M6GB G5870 SSDX25 CAntec1200 HTMHW

• 4 weeks later...

i find that for nvidia users atleast, increasing the monitor "Digital Vibrance" in the Nvidia control Panel gives you a more contrast similar to that of the Soft setting while still maintaining the effects in the hard settings.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've yet to find a scenario where I have both pre-alt-tab and post-alt-tab screenshot to see the "bug" if so it be. I bet you need both to see a difference.

But if I am to describe it, it would seem more white-ish and more blaze, maybe more blurry after I have alt-tabbed and come back in.

I can confirm that problem with 1.1.0.9 default, sometimes alt-tab returns me to a different HDR setting, exactly as you describe..

Voando.org - Brazilian Flight Community

I can confirm that problem with 1.1.0.9 default, sometimes alt-tab returns me to a different HDR setting, exactly as you describe..

me too

"There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I got a picture describing the problem. I do not think the bug causes the sim to change to another HDR setting entirely, as the most noticable problem is excessive blurring after having alt tabbed, which is to my knowledge not present in any HDR setting. After returning to the game from an alt tab, the game seems "washier" and gets very blurry when looking into the sun, then the blur slowly goes away when looking away from the sun. I'm not sure if there are other things than the blurring that goes wrong. Pictures below. This is with HDR set to WARM.

attachment.php?attachmentid=54708&stc=1&d=1312325479

attachment.php?attachmentid=54709&stc=1&d=1312325479

dsa.jpg.dd69cb8c3dc09921318927d36c7cb7ad.jpg

sad.jpg.47dafdcf198d12a30505f3f4170fd47e.jpg

Nice plane on that gun...

OS764 P930@4 MBUD3R M6GB G5870 SSDX25 CAntec1200 HTMHW

Did you use this mod ? Because the default HDR alt-tab bug definitely changes me to another hdr setting. For me it looks exactly like the "cold" preset, which is a lot blurred, too. But you're screens look crazy.

I can confirm it. Alt-Tab changes the HDR settings to cold, not every time but often.

Don´t bother me very much because i don´t need to exit ingame but it´s a strange effect.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4