[REPORTED]Acid rain ?

vctpil

Hi,

Just a test with bad weather. The rain is yellow. Is acid rain a new feature not reported in the changelog :megalol::megalol::megalol:

I don't have this problem on airfields, so may be due to SC lights. Track in attached.

Thanks for this incredible immersive module.

Vincent.

Yellow rain.trk

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

Does it not ment to represent light shining on the rain as it pours i think thats the effect.

it is, but it looks bizarre and unnatural.

another victim of the new lighting system, I presume.

see Jafergon's fix - this is how it should be.

hope they'll fix it in the next patch.

Dima | My DCS uploads

• ED Team

Hi all

We are looking into the way the super carrier lights interact with the rain.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi all

We are looking into the way the super carrier lights interact with the rain.

thanks

Hi,

Any news on a fix for that rain? I just did my first F-14 case 3 approach and, once on deck, it was almost impossible to see where I'm taxing...

Thanks for all your amazing work!!!

Doc

• ED Team
Hi,

Any news on a fix for that rain? I just did my first F-14 case 3 approach and, once on deck, it was almost impossible to see where I'm taxing...

Thanks for all your amazing work!!!

Doc

Hi,

yes we have just tested a fix, hopefully you will see the changes soon in open beta.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2