JF-17 Munition Expansion Pack

hamza_Khan

what is the TER for the A-4E used with the quantity of 6 ? or would they scrape the ground

Also GBU-24 would be awesome

I did try the one with 6 bombs but looks really weird, like the bombs are carrying the plane lol. So i removed them.

As far as i know GBU-24 isn't working yet (Guidance is not yet modeled). I will give it a go, if it works, i'll add.

I did try the one with 6 bombs but looks really weird, like the bombs are carrying the plane lol. So i removed them.

As far as i know GBU-24 isn't working yet (Guidance is not yet modeled). I will give it a go, if it works, i'll add.

No, it isn't working.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Kup said:

Hi, great job! Is it possible have 2 or 3 C701 on one pylon? For me its more fun, than GBU-12.

With this loadouts no need to fly harrier)

Yes, in a way it is possible, But the issue is then you'll loose single c701s. Which may not suit everyone

3 hours ago, Cdodders said:

Is there a way to install this mod without using JSGME?

Yes, But for that you'll have to copy/paste and replace lot of files from core DCS. I won't recommended it. Because if anything goes wrong or you decide to remove the mod you'll have verify integrity check.

I highly suggest you download JSGME, then you activate, deactivate mods with single click at will.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, voron83d said:

Hi, thanks for the mod, great job! Is it possible to implement a long-range air-to-air missile? For example PL-15 or another?

yes, I think it is possible to adjust burn and battery time for SD10 to increase it's range. I haven't tried it but will look into it when i get some free time.

Hi! I`ve checked in MP, on first and last pylon works only PL-5, its sad....

SD-10 - just didn`t see rockets

C701 - warming up all the time till flight. 

Is it possible to fix?

Jf-17, AV-8B N/A, F-16

On 1/6/2021 at 8:38 PM, Kup said:

Hi! I`ve checked in MP, on first and last pylon works only PL-5, its sad....

SD-10 - just didn`t see rockets

C701 - warming up all the time till flight. 

Is it possible to fix?

Yes on multiplayer SD-10, C701s wont work in Wingtip pylons (or inner most pylons) because there is a integrity check in place. Nothing can be done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...